♡ always have, dweeb

Punz
-
I've had it with george.  Truly his eyes filled with tears, as the excited..

"We have always been assholes yet dream seems to be fine with it" I snicker, "if not he'd leave us, or kick us from the group by now"

"You two are Stone honst, that's what I like about you two. Every group needs someone who isn't afried to give someone the hard truth" Dream said softly, seemly like something was on his mind.

"Still punz saying that is just wrong. Like george stating punzs self conuntiouses mix emotions  was" Quackity  said.

"All this malice aimed at george" Dream hummed.

"Isn't new. But startling" sapnap said.

As we slowly let dream out of our grasp - though I wouldn't mind keeping him there forever.

Though I know well that's not the most - logical thing because dream is his own person. I have no same in saying I enjoy holding or cuddling him, and sapnap has none either.

"Yeah you two always had a anger for george witch is unjustified..." karl mentioned, "you just became odd when he told us he wanted to dat.."

Well - jealously is never yeah justified  though it just kinda  happend - expiclly  with me and my poor emotional contorl, I just got jealous.

Because I mean  everyone had of know I was kinda into dream... we have to amint like.. soon.

I'm tired  of playing games of chicken with love notes - its time to man up and just ask him to be ours, who cares what Karl and Quackity  seems to think.

Or anyone for that matter. I want if dream accepts out feelings - to be able to freely call him ours.

"So our fellings aren't valid because it would of made george happy?" Sapnap raised a brow, "that shows morals right there."

"Youre jealous when you already have someone" george screeched.

"Huh- why would we be jealous  you liked someone you couldn't have?" I raised a brow, "and you have a point I have sapnap who's a better love then you ever will be"

"Now that's just purely heartless" Quackity  snaped and slapped my arm.

"But the truth. If he's being morose over something he can't contorl he won't be a good lover" Dream said with a shrug, "now I'm heading to class."

"I'll take you" I hum, "after all same class"

Dream giggled and nodded and I just walked with him - my arm resting around his sholder.

Sapnap wasn't much longer til he left and I knew when he did necause he screamed.

"Get some fucking self improving  therapy" sapnap screamed, before storming down the halls loudly.

"I wonder what that was about.." Dream Said.

"I wouldn't be to fussed about it, but george does need some" I chuckle looking at him, "you figured out who the notes are?"

"I have an idea.. as to who.. and God if I'm right I'm jumping and tackling them down into a kiss" Dream said blushing abit looking at the wall.

I wouldn't mind that.. you can tackle me into a kiss - or sapnap for that matter.
-
Oo-