♡ fucking low

Dream
-
Punz and sapnap do seem to love and adore my cuddles - as well there own.. but I mean they are lovers they shouldn't be all over me.. it's wrong but why would I stop something I love..?

There arms - are warm they give me a feeling of comfort and saceratiy  from obessive  pepole who just wanna fuck all the time.

Punz hummed holding me - smirking "damn whoever it is gonna be lucky to get you, you're not bad looking to be honst"

"Punz you're boyfriend is right here.." I mutter not wanting to make muddy water with sapnap.

Sapnap hummed and leaned on me going to say something before Karl inturpted.

"Yeah punz you should flirt with others when you're taken punz" Karl snapped.

"It's complimenting I don't have a issue - I do have to say punz isn't wrong dreams very attractive" sapnap said, "even the notes say that"

Quackity and george shot sapnap and nasty glare.

"How can you be fine with that what if punz was tryna get another partner behind ur back" Quackity  snapped.

"Punz would never do that without asking, and even then I wouldn't be apposed to being open, or well poly" sapnap said blankly crossing his arms, glacing to punz.

"Yeah I would never cheat on sapnap - but we have made it clear to echother  if we like another we'd give it a polynomous  shot" puns said blankly. "Like genuinely as long as the other agrees the othe is a cool a cucumber"

I luagh at it, "its good to see you two trust echother alot"

"Been dating for almost three year friends for over a decade of trust we do" sapnap shrugged  and glared at quackity, "dream rejected notfound last night"

"The love for George is notfound, much like himself" punz joked, "how un-found-ly"

"Ha ha real funny punz" george said scorching up his nose.

"What's funny is you're still trying after gotten rejected.. it's pitiful really" sapnap snickered.

He got a elbow to the ribcage by Quackity, "his heart is still healing, clearly he doesn't want to belive it, come on he's liked dream for along time, and got courage to finally do it." Quackity  said, "where you kinda  told dream unfairly"

"Alright that was wrong on me. I'll amint it but george started it" sapnap said, "he knew well when you'll annoy me ill go for you're weak-spot"

"Out of anything you said you had to out him,  you're why he's heart-broken sapnap" Karl huffed.

"And I'll take that in stride no problem" sapnap shrugged. "It's not my fault dream doesn't have romantic interest though"

Quackity  glared at him.

"Glare at my boyfriend and you'll eyes will not be there much longer" punz threatened, moved over to cradle his lover from the threat, "mine."

"Damn soft to violent you must be on you're time of the month" george jabbed at him, "im shocked sapnap even likes ur bipoplar ass punz"

Punz went quiet before letting go - and walking off.

Sapnap glared at George's, "no wonder dream doesn't love you" he paused, "that was fucking  low."

Sapnap went after his boyfriend and I glared at george.

"That was fucking low. You know he's trying to not be like that" I scolded, "you're a shame of a friend."

George looked to karl and Quackity, "we have to agree with them.. that's low punz is bipolar  and self contious  about it"

-
Oh..