♡ chase closed.

Sapnap
-
The kiss was long over do and I soon gave punz his turn and smiled softly.

"We're now polynomous and compelete" I exlimed  happily.

Dream hummed sliding his hand into mine as punz put his arm around him - punz was no dought the top, I mean he's fucked me like a whore on his bed once before.

"Why didn't you too do it sooner?" Dream questioned  as we walked hand and hand to the building.

"Mm we wanted to see if you liked us before we attempted" punz said looking at him with his bueatiful  blue eyes.

Dream hummed softly.

"I assume lunch room sweetpea?" Punz hummed.

Dream nodded as we headed there we stepped in hand in hand our arm over the others - extremely happy going to our table.

"What is this bullshit" george snared.

"We wore the damn note givers" punz luaghed, "that's why we shut you down george"

"You two- you broke bro code and took George's crush!" Karl snapped.

"Damn you're pissed on someone else's behalf.. shameful" Dream hummed nuzzling into my side. "I was hopping it was these two.. I've liked them for abit now.."

"WHAT YOU LUKED THE TWO IN THE GROUP THAT ARE TAKEN?!" George whined.

"Yeah? So what if he liked them clearly its not the lovesick notfound" Mar said walking out of the shadows, "this is just sad. Angered because dream doesn't love you"

"Stay out it mar you have no clue" Quackity  turned to mar, "those two broke some friendship-"

"Rules are made to break sometimes - and george you can't play finders keeps with  a human.. you need a mentel check" Mar giggled, "its drange to have the mindset"

"B..but" george started.

"They love echother and that should be all that matters if you wore true friends you'd sapport them unconditionally" Mar said, "so don't but me when you're but makes you look more arragont"

"His heart is broken and they show no empthy" Karl said, "this is way to soon"

"We got jealous and decided  to stop playing love note chicken" punz shrugged, "sucks to suck, but  it was our choice when to confess"

"Cry about it" Mar sad, "who cares if george is heart broken? That doesnt invadatw  others feelings. And if george is that hurt why's he at school" Mar said with a cocky annoyed glare.

"Youre just like punznap marrlo." Karl said annoyed now.

"Maybe because I'm punzs twin sister?" Mar giggled, "now I'm quiet sick of george being little petty princess"

"Qhat you call me?" George hissed.

"You are acting like a spoiled Brat hints a princess" Dream muttered, "I don't love you like that, but I do like punz and sapnap rom-"

"You just had to go for the poly relationship sapnap?! I worned you it would ruin friendships" Quackity  snapped.

I was getting annoyed, "go fuck Wilbur would  you? I'm sick of this. Yes I went for it that was planned for Two fucking years"

"George told us last year, we already wire planning our confession to dream" punz added, "it had to be fairy tail like in our eyes"

"You didn't tell us anything there-" george started.

"Youre feelings officly don't matter. Case closed" Mar snapped at him, "ThErE for you're InvIld? Try a mirror!"

"What." Quackity  said, "you can't just detirmed that"

"She's doing what you did to punz and me because we all three liked dream" I said, "you just proved her point dumbass"
-
Oh damn