♡ not youre fault

Sapnap
-
I follow me lover, I knew dream wasn't far behind, I herd him scold george before george started to cry and I assume fall to the ground.

We ended up in a empty classroom.

"No he's right.. how do you actully love me sapnap I consently have mood swings" punz muttered crossing his arms clearly very emotional.

"Hey dear, my baby.. look I would never not love you because of a disorder  that's out of you're contorl" I reinusred him slowly getting closer, knowing he can lash-out and freak out.

He'd look at me in a soften glaze opening his arms -  a common singal  that he's ready to be touched.

I softly spoke to him til I'm reach - he pulled  me and cuddled me.

"But what'd I do to desvere such a loveing boy" punz muttered in my neck.

Sure when we wore younger - punz was alot more obviously  bipoplar  then he is now but some times you'll see his emotions move faster then a normal humans emotions.

And example was he went all soft - to treating Quackity, or to protective to emotional and upset when george  said that.

He held me on his lap as dream peaked in.

"You may come in dream - you're always welcomed" punz said softly, he seemed back to his cold yet soft mendeta.

Dream came in, "just wanted to make sure punz is alright.. that was very low and wrong of george to even say"

"Im fine - sapnap knows how to calm me easily from the bipolor stims" punz said softly, "my darling"

Dream chuckled, "so lovey aren't you punz"

"Of crouse I am" punz luaghed abit, "how could I not be when around my lover boy"

"My sweet baby." I hum softly, "my buttercup in the rain"

That's when we both turned our attention  to dream.

"You know we wouldn't mind having you in this relationship" punz flirted and hummed abit, "you're both our types~"

Dream blushed and blinked - I looked to punz who nodded..

"In the hallway at lunch.. you'll be shocked who the notegivers  are, princess" i said winking at him with a smirk, "for now me and punz probably- should get to class"

Yeah totally  not a excuse - because now I need to have the discussion  with him.. about if he was really ready to do it.

"Oh- okay. I'm just glad to see punz isn't in a manic episode.." Dream smiled and nodded, blushing as he left.. "cya after class."

To that he left and I looked to punz in a soft kiss and asked the question, "are you serious. You wanna.. amint? Like today-?"

"We've been hiding to long, and it's clear george is gonna smear us or they to take our credit so Yeah. Yes I am" punz said blankly, "let's get us our third baby"

I blushed, "you sure it's not you're quick fellings making the decision  at the moment" I double check to make sure he wanted it.

And it wasn't his fellings saying  things.

"Yes I want it." Punz sighed, "i know we have more notes but.. I just want to call him ourd already"
-
Oop