[Prologue: A Yagi No More]

[No One Pov]

On the planet known as Earth, humanity has evolved to the point where they possess superpowers.

With the rise of superpowers known as quirks, sacred gears, auras, magic, and other special powers, the rise of superpowers also gave rise to the existence of heroes and villains.

The rise of the superhuman has also given rise to corruption, as heroes aren't as they were.

While there were some heroes who used their powers for the greater good, there were also heroes who used their powers for money, fame, power, and status.

This has created a lot of injustice within our society, as a lot of people have suffered.

However, the ones to suffer the most were the powerless population, who were born without powers.

The powerless population has been discriminated against and seen as lower lifeforms by others who have powers.

This has created tension between the powerless and the rest of the world, as they hate those with power.

However, there was one boy who was born with powers, and yet, was still treated poorly because of his 'weak' quirk.

The boy's name was Izuku Yagi, child of All Might and Hurricane, but he hated his family with a passion.

Izuku was born with an ability known as Gamer System, which turned the young boy's life into a video game.

However, his family and friends considered his powers to be too weak and resulted in his worse childhood.

Both of his parents neglected Izuku, as the boy felt no love from either parents, not that he cared.

While he was also bullied by his sister along with her friends(1-A) to the point he considered hating them too.

The students bullied him, but he was loved by the teachers due to his High Level of Intelligence.

Unlike most students, Izuku was the one who paid them the most attention and became a Grade +A Student.

While Izuku was bullied, he didn't feel much of the pain due to the Gamer Healing Factor, along with his Rapid Healing Skill.

Izuku has acquired a lot of skills as his ability over the years, becoming stronger And stronger by the day.

But nothing impressed his so-called family and friends at all, so Izuku stopped considering them.

He knew his parents secrets and kept them to himself as insurance in case they tried to do anything ridiculous.

[Izuku Pov(16 Yrs)]

After leaving the last class, I was heading home till I was jumped by my sister and my bullies.

Denki: Where do you think you're going, Deku?

Izuku: I'm going home. Where the fuck do you think I'm going?

Kirishima: Not until you give up being a hero. You cannot do anything with a weak quirk.

Mina: Yeah. Deku. Just give up. There's nothing you can do.

Izumi: Just don't become a hero, loser.

Izuku: Tch. You think I'll ever listen to the likes of you. Besides, why would I want to become a hero like you? You damn freaks of nature. You've already destroyed that dream a long time ago. And Izumi's parents destroyed that dream as well.

Izumi: You mean our parents.

Izuku: No. I don't. I meant your parents. They never cared about me. I had to do everything on my own, while a spoiled brat like you gets everything you wanted without putting any effort. You're nothing but the spoiled daughter of the fake heroes couple, All Might and hurricane. I hope you die like one too.