[Chapter 7: The Dukes Strikes]

[No One Pov]

The Raft, an underwater prison created for the sole purpose of detaining and incarcerating enhanced individuals.

However, among the prisoners of the Raft, there were two prisoners who society officials were deem too dangerous.

These two were ordered to be placed at the bottom of the raft, with double security to ensure they wouldn't escape.

These two prisoners were known as the Twin Supreme Generals of the Imperial Dukes.

And today was their lucky day as it would be the day that they would finally be free from their 20 years imprisonment.

Not far from the Raft, we could see 3 Imperial Dukes Submarines were beginning to make their approach.

[Imperial Dukes Submarines or IDS for short]

IDS[1]: Approaching the Raft.

IDS[2]: Torpedo 1 and 2 are ready to fire.

IDS[3]: Coming into Firing Range.

IDS[All]: Firing Torpedoes!

Torpedoes were launched from the subs and aimed at three different spots of the Raft with direct hits.

IDS[1]: Direct Hits! I repeat, Direct Hits!

IDS[2]: Impact on Raft Armory and Cell 34 through 38!

IDS[3]: Impact on Sublevel 25!

The Raft began to shift as it was beginning to rise up to the surface.

IDS[1]: The Raft is surfacing!

IDS[2]: Deploying the Sub Javelin's Units!

IDS[3]: All Surface Teams! The Raft is coming your way!

The Raft has completely surfaced as a couple of Imperial Assault Helicopters[IAH] along with Imperial Transport Helicopters[ITH] made their approach.

IAH[1]: All Imperial Assault Helicopters. Clear the Surface of the Raft for the Transports to send in our forces.

IAH[All]: Understood, Squadron Leader.

IAH[1]: Alright, begin Assault!

As the IAH made their approach, they fired off a couple of their missiles, impacting and killing a couple of Raft Security.

Then, The IAH started using their Helicopters main guns, as they were slaughtering the Raft Security.

IAH[1]: All Imperial Transport Helicopters. The Path is clear. Send in the Infantry.

ITH[1]: Roger that, approaching the Raft Now.

As the ITH approached then Raft, It giant hanger door began to open, revealing some more Raft Security, only to be slaughtered by Hundreds of Imperial Infantry.

The Imperial Infantry descended into the Raft, as they encountered with more Raft Security, slaughtering more of them while not losing a single man.

While slaughtering Raft Security, The Imperial Infantry were also executing villains, who were still in their cell, until they arrived at the cell of their Twin Supreme Generals.

II[Salute]: Supreme General Vines, Sirs!

Jason: It's good to see you all fight for us. Even after 20 years of imprisonment.

 Even after 20 years of imprisonment

Justin: Yes. You have all done great this day. And soon, the reckoning of our revenge shall come.

Jason/Justin: Today, marks the Day of the Twin Supreme Generals of the Imperial Dukes, shall show the world our might!

Dukes: YES! TWIN SUPREME GENERALS! WE SHALL LAY DOWN OUR LIVES FOR VEGENECE!

[Union Academy]

Back at Union Academy, The headmasters were in the middle of a meeting with General Ironwood, when Winter rushed in, Interrupting the meeting.

Ironwood: Winter? What's wrong? You interrupted an important meeting.

Winter: I know. But I received a S.O.S signal from the Raft. The Imperial Dukes has launched their attack. And escaped with their Twin Supreme Generals.

Upon hearing that, The Twin Supreme Generals of the Imperial Dukes, has escaped, made the headmasters and Ironwood pale.

Ironwood: Winter! Send the 4th through 6th Atlas Fleet to the Raft!

Ozpin: Send some of our heroes with them to the Raft as well!

Winter: Yes sir!

Winter then rushed off, the headmasters were in a state of utter shock and fear, knowing what the Imperial Dukes were now capable of with their Twin Supreme Generals back to lead them.

Nezu: We need to inform the council of the Dukes. We need to be prepared to face them.

Sirzechs: Agreed. But we need to prepare our students to fight off the Dukes.

Michael: Yeah. Our students need to be prepared for battle if or when the Dukes decide to strike.

Tsunade: Agreed. I think we should explain the existence of the Dukes to our students.

Ozpin: I'll have an assembly set. They need to know what they're about to fight against.