[Chapter 3: First Day at Union Academy]

[No One Pov]

It's been a couple of weeks since the entry exam into Union Academy and Izuku was spending a lot of his time.

Izuku has been spending time to get to know melissa as she was planning to join the Support Course of Union Academy.

Izuku also continued with his promise to David Shield as he has developed bracelets from the Power Amplification Device, or P.A.D for short.

Izuku has also trained himself to become even stronger than he was at the exam, even though he was a lot stronger.

[Status Menu]
NAME: IZUKU MIDORIYA
AGE: 16
RACE: HUMAN
TITLE: DEIKU
LVL: 55 / XP: 50/100
HP: 117,500 / MP: 179,100
STR: 34,000/ END: 37,000
AGI: 33,000 / INT: 38,000
WIS: 35,000 / LUCK: 31,000
POINTS: 350 / MONEY: $4,412,500
SKILLS: SKILL CREATOR / SKILL DESTROYER / SKILL SEALER / SKILL TRANSFER / HYPER-REGENERATION / WEAPONS SUMMONING / ARMY SUMMON / NANO-MANIPULATION / TOTAL COMMAND / OFA(2.0) / AFO(2.0)

Izuku has been keeping tabs on the progress of his personal army, which has been largely improved since last year.

[ARMY STATUS MENU]
PERSONAL: 1,750,000 / RESERVE: 1,500,000
GROUND FORCE: 800,000 / AIR FORCE: 600,000 / NAVAL FORCE: 350,000
TECHNOLOGY: UNITED STATES JOINT STRIKE FORCE
[VIDEO GAME: TOM CHANCY ENDWAR]

And then, he received his acceptance letter into Union Academy as Izuku and Hisashi celebrated with David and Melissa, who was also accepted into Union.

And now, today was the day that Izuku would begin his journey into Union Academy as he arrived into the school grounds.

Izuku: Alright. I'm here.

???: DDDEEEKKKUUU!!!

Izuku[Mind]: Are you fucking kidding me?

Izuku then turn back and grabbed the neck of Katsuki Bakugou

Izuku: IT'S TOO FUCKING EARLY FOR YOUR FUCKING SHIT, YOU WORTHLESS MUTT!

Katsuki: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A WORTHLESS MUTT?!

Izuku: YOU! DUMBASS!!!

Izuku/Katsuki[Gif]: