[Chapter 6: 'Family' Court]

[No One Pov]

After the joint battle training was over,  Izuku along with his classmates returned to class, but Hisashi pulled Izuku to the side to deal with something.

Izuku: Dad? What's wrong?

Hisashi: It seems that Toshinori and Inko is planning another attempt in taking you back.

Izuku: Seriously? When will they understand that it'll never happen?

Hisashi: I know. And to make it worse, they might be receiving help by the council.

Izuku: Oh come on.

Hisashi: Luckly for us, we have someone within the council to help as well.

Izuku: Really? Who?

Hisashi: You'll see. But tomorrow, we'll be going to family court.

Izuku: Understood.

[Next Day]

At Family Court.

Security: All Rise for Judge Judy.

Judy: Alright. Let's begin.

Yagi Lawyer: You're Honor. My clients would like to have Izuku Yagi to be returned to his family.

Midoriya Lawyer: You're honor. The Yagi family has caused Izuku Midoriya nothing but pain and misery for most of his childhood life.

Judy: I would like for Mr. Yagi to speak first.

Toshinori: Thank you, Your honor. You see, Izuku Yagi is my stepson and my wife's biological son. We have been taking care of him since birth until last year when he ran away from us.

Hisashi: Your honor. If I may.

Judy: Of course.

Hisashi: The Yagi Family didn't take care of Izuku. They only cared about him before they discovered his quirk. But after that, Toshinori and Inko stopped caring about Izuku and focused their time and effort on their daughter, Izumi Yagi. Izuku from the age of 4 to 16 of last year had to take care of himself, he has do what usual responsible adults would do for a child. And yet, they never did that for Izuku.

Inko: But we are responsible.

Hisashi: Oh really? Because when I found Izuku last year after he ran away from you. He told me everything about his life, leading up to the day he left you. And I caught some of those events, which were major red flags.

Judy: Like what exactly?

Hisashi: Your Honor. There has been times when Izuku was hunger and needed some food. So he would try to ask Inko or Toshinori, and from what he told me, he said "No. These are for Izumi. She need to get stronger."

Izuku: Or the times they left me home alone.

Toshinori: What?

Izuku: Oh. You don't remember? The trips to Disney world?

Inko: But we took you with us?

Hisashi: No. You didn't. I found the days when you left for Disney World. I found that you only paid the tickets for you, Toshinori and Izumi. And you want to know where Izuku was during your trip?

Izuku: You Three left me at the Yagi Manor. You left an unsupervised 10-year-old child at home, for an entire week. While you three had fun at Disney World.

Judy: Jesus.

Hisashi: And then, there was another red flag that caught my attention. It was the time that you tried to arrange of marriage Izuku with the girls, who bullied him. Including your daughter.