[Chapter 5: Battle Training]

[No One Pov]

It's been a few days since the Quirk Apprehension Test as student of Class 1-A were setting into their class.

However, there were tension between the students of 1-A as there were complaints and arguments among themselves.

Some of 1-A, who wanted to get Izuku back to them were arguing with the other half, who wanted to leave Izuku alone.

Those who wanted to leave Izuku alone knew that they were on thin ice with the headmasters and knows what Izuku is capable of.

While the others wanted to get Izuku back still believe that they are right and wanted to "protect" him.

And the reason behind this conference to bring Izuku back was because of Izumi, who has her A-Rank Telekinesis Quirk and her S-Rank quirk from her father.

But there was a massive problem and that was a power gap between them and Izuku as he was far beyond their comprehension.

Unfortunately, these students didn't know about this and asked All Might to arrange a joint battle training with 1-C.

All Might was able to pull some stings to arrange this joint training between 1-A and 1-C, as even he believed in her daughter.

Hisashi was informed of the joint battle training and instantly knew that it was the work of All Might and his class to get close to Izuku.

For his entertainment, Hisashi agreed to the joint battle training as he informed his class of what was happening.

At Training City B, we could see both students of Class 1-A and Class 1-C were there within their hero costumes.

[IZUKU'S HERO COSTUME]

After arriving, both All Might and Hisashi explained that two students from each class shall fight each other, between being a hero or a villain

Izuku knew that this was rigged because of the looks of 1-A, who were looking like they knew that they already won this before it even started.

And so, the first match of the training would be Izuku and Felicia from Class 1-C as the heroes while they would face both Izumi, Katsumi and Shura as the villains.

Izuku glanced Hisashi, who looked back at him, before both nodding with smirks on their faces, they already knew how this shall play out.

Izumi, Katsumi and Shura walked inside of the building, while glancing at Izuku, who didn't even looked at them as he talked with Felicia.

Felicia: So Izuku. You have a plan?

Izuku: Yep. I know for a fact that Katsumi is as stubborn as her brother. Meaning, she won't wait for me, she'll come to me instead. Shura would stay close to Izumi to protect the bomb. And knowing Izumi, she'll try to keep the weapon from us, so I expect her to put the bomb close to the top floor. Once the match starts, I want you to go and get to the bomb. I'll be there as fast as I can.