[Chapter 1: The Union Entry Exam]

[No One Pov]

Its been 1 year since Izuku left his family behind and vanished from most of the world.

Toshinori tried to use every available resource that he had to find his son, but no prevailed.

The Yagi Family were devastated by the loss of their son as they regretted their actions.

Izumi cried for almost a month since Izuku vanished, as she blamed herself for what happened.

All of their friends, except Katsuki & Shoto, were just as devastated at the fact that they pushed their friend away.

Katsuki & Shoto didn't care that Izuku was gone as they were actually glad that he left, believing he was in their way.

But they knew that he was going to return for the Union Academy Entry Exam, and they were ready to beat Izuku some more.

And now, it was the day of the Union Academy Entry Exam as everyone was there to expect Izuku to be there, but something was wrong.

There were a lot of people who were going to attend the exam to get into Union Academy, but the no Izuku was in sight.

However, Izuku was already there in the crowd, as his appearance has changed into something completely different.

[New Izuku]

Izuku walked into Union Academy and started the Entry Exam, starting with the writing exam, correcting some of the questions and completing the answers

After that, Izuku was now in the auditorium hall with other candidates as he watched his past walk right pass him.

Izuku[Mind]: Idiots.

Precent Mic began his announcement about the physical exam and the pointer robots, while Izuku already knows about the system point.

Izuku was paying attention to everything that Precent Mic had to say about the exam, until Iida stood up and interrupted him.

Iida: Sir. You have explained 3 out of the 4 robots. Clearly, there is error of judgement.

Izuku: You need to stay quiet. And not interrupt him, he was about to explain the last pointer bot until you interrupted him.

Iida then sat back down as Present Mic began to explain the 4 robots, which is a Zero Pointer, which was worth nothing.

After that, Izuku was standing in front of city zone 3 as he wasn't paired up with anyone from his past, which was a plus for him.

Izuku then glanced over to see a group of girls were trying to calm down another girl with red hair, as he decided to help.

Izuku: Nervous?

Yellow: Yeah. My sister is nervous of screwing up.

Blake: Come on Ruby. You got this.

White: yeah. You dolt. You trained for this.