[Chapter 8: The Dukes Origins]

[No One Pov]

At Union Academy, the assembly was arranged as all of the students and teachers were there.

But there were also a lot of heroes from across Japan there, even the top ten heroes.

Ozpin: Hello everyone. Thank you all for coming.

Nezu: I know most of you. Mostly the students are confused for why you're all here.

Ironwood: About 24hrs ago, The Raft was attacked by a rogue military Faction known as the Imperial Dukes.

Hero[1]: The Imperial Dukes?

Hero[2]: That Rogue Faction?

Hero[3]: Why they return?

Ruby: Who are the Imperial Dukes?

Weiss: You don't know? The Imperial Dukes were a Rogue Military Faction, who were responsible for multiple account of mass genocide 20 years ago.

Izuku: It took a lot of heroes, law enforcement and Atlas to stop the Dukes. But there is more to them.

Izumi: What do you mean, Onii-chan?

Izuku:...

Sirzechs: During the Imperial Dukes assault on the Raft. They have successfully rescued their Twin Supreme Generals, The Twins of the Vine Family, Justin and Jason Vines.

Iida: The Vines Family?

Momo: But I thought that Family were wiped out years ago. Even before the Dukes was formed.

Rias: Something is seriously wrong here. It like that headmasters are hiding something about the Dukes.

Sona: Yeah. I noticed that too.

Student[1]: Headmasters. Why should we be concerned of these Imperial Dukes?

Student[2]: Yeah. I mean, they don't sound so tough.

Michael: Never Understatement the Imperial Dukes. They are nothing to joke about. They are a threat to all of hero society if you don't take them seriously.

Student[3]: But why?

Tsunade: It's because... The Imperial Dukes was something we never meant to create.

Naruto: Hold up. What are they saying?

Sasuke: Even I'm confused right now.

Izuku[Sigh]: I get it.

Katsuki: Get What?! Deku!

Izuku: The Imperial Dukes. The Headmasters formed them. They created the Imperial Dukes.

Issei: What?

Kiba: That's not possible.

Nezu: You caught on. As expected, Young Midoriya.

Ozpin: And he is right. We were responsible for the development of the Imperial Dukes.

Sakura: But how?

Sirzechs: The Imperial Dukes was supposed to be the second army of the Union Alliance alongside Atlas. It was our decision to create the Union Academy Military Course in order to train the Dukes. They were our most powerful and most capable army to have under our command. However, there was a problem with the Dukes, a problem which we decided to use and paid the heavy price for it.

Jaune: W-What happened?

Michael[Sigh]: We discovered that each member of the Imperial Dukes has been diagnosed with the same gene. The MAO-A Gene. Also known as the Warrior Gene.

Blake: MAO-A Gene?

Izuku: A gene which breakdown of the neurotransmitters serotonin, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. Signals transmitted by serotonin regulate mood, emotion, sleep, and appetite. Epinephrine and norepinephrine control the body's response to stress.

Jiro: What does that mean for them?

Izuku: It'll boost their aggression to unspeakable levels. Imagine like Katsuki's aggression take to a higher degree.

Katsuki: Hey!

Tsunade: But its true. We thought we could use the MAO-A Gene to help train the Dukes. And to some extent, it worked. But it was after a couple of missions, where we made a grave mistake.

Ironwood: 20 years ago. Hours before the Dukes Acts of Genocide. The Council decided that Dukes were too dangerous and ordered us to disband the Military Course and the Dukes. And because of our failure to protect the Dukes, The Dukes snapped back and did their acts of genocide against the council and society.

Ozpin: The Dukes were supposed to be used for what we heroes wouldn't do. Taking the lives of clearly dangerous villains. The Dukes sees the heroes as mentally incapable of bring order to the world and wants to prove themselves right by eliminating heroes and villains alike.

Nezu: The Dukes had 20 years to plan their revenge on us for what we failed to do for them. They needed us and yet, we did nothing to help them. And now, the world would pay the price for our failure.

Sirzechs: That's why we're doubling hero presence across the nation. And we'll be doubling all hero course training to combat the Dukes if and when they decided to attack.

Students/Heroes: Hai.

After the assembly, Izuku along with his classmates returned to Class 1-C as Izuku was looking at his current Status.

[Status Menu]
NAME: IZUKU MIDORIYA
AGE: 16
RACE: HUMAN
TITLE: DEIKU
LVL: 55 / XP: 50/100
HP: 135,125 / MP: 205,965
STR: 39,100/ END: 42,550
AGI: 37,950 / INT: 43,700
WIS: 40,250 / LUCK: 35,650
POINTS: 350 / MONEY: $4,412,500
SKILLS: SKILL CREATOR / SKILL DESTROYER / SKILL SEALER / SKILL TRANSFER / HYPER-REGENERATION / WEAPONS SUMMONING / ARMY SUMMON / NANO-MANIPULATION / TOTAL COMMAND / OFA(2.0) / AFO(2.0) / ABSOLUTE CONTROL / REALITY MANIPULATION

Izuku[Mind]: I need to get stronger. I need to become more powerful than All Might.

[Anti-Union]

At the Anti-Union Base, we could see hundred of thugs along with White Fangs were preparing for something big.

AFO: Alright. Listen up. Because of the recent return of the Dukes. We're going to be accelerating our plans to attack Union Academy. Thanks to our agent within the academy, we can confirm that the heroes will be planning to head to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Or USJ for short. We'll make our debut there.

Tomura: Master. why are we accelerating because of the Dukes?

AFO: The Dukes will try to attack us as soon as possible. They are the enemy of all heroes and villains alike. And now that they have their generals back to lead them. The situation is even worse now.

Cinder: Consider it done.

Dabi: How many are we taking?

AFO: You'll be takings the thugs we were able to recruit for the assault. Along with Adam's chunk of the White Fangs. You'll also be taking 3 High End Nomus along with 8 Mid End Nomus.

Overhaul: That's a lot of firepower.

AFO: Its needed. Considering you'll be facing students from 3 hero courses, 2 teams of huntsmen, 2 teams of devils and 4 Shinobi Teams.

Adam: Then, we'll be ready to move out.

VOTE: SHOULD IZUKU MAKE THE GIRLS OF CLASS 1-A BECOME HIS SEX SLAVES/BREEDING COWS IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS FORGIVENESS? YES? OR NO?