[Chapter 2: 'Family' Reunion]

[No One Pov]

At the exams were done, Izuku was called to the principal office as he arrived to see his "parents", uncles, aunts and old "friends" too.

Nemuri: Nephew! I'm happy that you're alright!

Izuku[Smile]: Thank, Aunty Nemuri.

Inko: My baby Boy!

Inko tried to hug her son, only to be ignored by him.

Izuku: I wasn't you're son before. And I'm not your son now.

Toshinori: Nonsense. You are our son.

Izuku: You've neglected me for years because I had a 'weak' power. You even shattered my hopes and dreams when you told me I couldn't be a hero.

Inko: We were only trying to protect you.

Izuku: No. You weren't. You never protected me. You protected your selfish ego and hero identities.

Katsuki: SHUT YOUR MOUTH, DEKU!

Izuku: I'm wasn't even talking to you, Katsuki.

Nezu: Izuku.

Izuku: Uncle Rat God Sama.

Nezu[Gif]: I like that.

Nezu: Anyway. We need you to inform us of what happened after you left.

Izuku: Simple. After I left, I searched for Inko's Ex-Husband. And my biological father.

Toshinori: But I'm your father.

Izuku: Stepfather, Mr. Yagi. I was already born when you took my mother from my actually father. And pretended to care about me.

Izumi: B-But Onii-chan...

Izuku: Juts stop Izumi. I don't love you anymore. Any of you. I knew what you planned, and you thought I would have forgiven you. You'll sadly mistaken.

Momo: But...

Izuku: No Buts, Ms. Yaoyorozu. Each and every one of you broke your promises years ago. And I still held a grudge against you for it.

Aizawa: Anyway, you said that you searched for your father.

Izuku: Yes. I have. I used the system to run a DNA check on myself and discovered that Hisashi Midoriya was my biological father. And not Toshinori. So I searched for him until I found him with his loving family.

???: I can take it from here, my son.

Inko: H-Hisashi?

Hisashi: Hello, Inko

Toshinori: So. You're the man that held my son.

Hisashi: I didn't hold him. He could have returned to you whenever he wanted. He chose not to.