3. 𝘙𝘜𝘎𝘉𝘠.

" chapter three "
.RUGBY.

•. 3 | HENRY WORRIED about his twin as he just stirred his bowl of frosted flakes. It was a new day. The morning to be precise. The two were all dressed in their uniforms, minus their blazers. The brunette nudged his twin slightly, glancing at him with worry. "You all right?" He asked.

Charlie smiled at him. A fake one. "Yeah."

"Morning." The un-identical twins jumped as their older sister appeared from nowhere. "Why's your face like that?"

"I broke up with my boyfriend." Charlie told the two shortly. Henry's head snapped toward Charlie. To be honest... Henry was glad. He didn't exactly like Ben, aka Charlie's now Ex-boyfriend. There was always something off about him to Henry.

"Was he a knob?" Tori asked.

"Yes." Charlie answered. Henry couldn't help but snort before he placed a comforting hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Well done, then." Tori congratulated before taking a small sip of her juice.

The three siblings finished what they were doing before heading out toward the bus. It was quite rainy that morning. Henry glanced out the window of the bus as he sat behind his brother and sister. He overheard his siblings conversation. "Hypothetically, what sort of boy do you want to go out with?" Tori asked Charlie.

"One who doesn't mind people seeing us talk to each other would be nice." Charlie responded, looking at their sister.

"Someone who's also a nerd, or do you want an "opposites attract" thing?" Tori questioned. Charlie interrupted her slightly with a small smile.

"I don't think I can afford to be that specific, to be honest."

"Hypothetically though." Tori reminded. "Dream guy."

"I don't know."

"Come on."

"I don't know, just... just someone I can have a laugh with. And... and he's nice. And kind. And likes being with me." Charlie finished as the bus came to a stop. Henry let out a sigh of relief before wiping the fog off the window. Almost instantly, his eyes fell on Nick Nelson. "I'd probably settle for someone tall."

--

HENRY RAN. Henry was almost the fastest runner in their year, he would have been if it weren't for his own brother, Charlie. He was a close second. "Come on Year 10!" their P.E teacher shouted. "We've been doing this all term and no one's beaten Charlie, or Henry's, times yet. Come on! Yes!"

Nick Nelson stood on the pitch when he heard the shouting. He turned around to spot the two twins running. "Keep it moving!" Their P.E teacher shouted. "Charlie and Henry are leaving you all in the dust!"

Nick watched as Henry glanced behind himself with a large smile, looking back at all the boys behind them. Louis being one of them. "Awh, come on, you slow poke!" Henry shouted at his best friend who stopped for a minute, hands on his knees and out of breath. All he got was flipped off.

"Louis Brown!" Their teacher scolded. Henry let out a snort as Louis silently apologised.

As soon as running was over, Henry pretended to collapse to the ground out of breath. Nick was about to walk off the pitch when he spotted this, letting out a quiet laugh. Louis came over, clearly out of breath himself. "Are you out of breath as well?" Louis questioned looking down at his best friend, who lay starfish position on the grass.