25. 𝘍𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛.

" chapter twenty—five. "
.FIGHT.

☆•. 25. | HENRY didn't want to wake up. He wanted to lay in his bed and just stay there for the rest of his boring life. But he had to get up. Charlie was quite cheerful that morning, going on and on about his date with Louis which had went surprisingly well despite the fact that Louis was a nervous wreck. The brunette boy had barely spoken which was a shock to everyone.

Every question he got asked that morning like how he was and how the cinema was, he just replied with a shrug and a tight smile. Even on the bus, he was silent as Charlie and Tori shared concerned glances. Obviously, he wore his headphones most of that time — listening to Reflections by the neighbourhood.

As they separated from their older sister, Charlie and Henry walked toward the school only for a yell from Harry to make them stop. "Looking for your boyfriend, Henry?" The boy shouted but just as Henry turned to shout something back, he noticed a cut which ran through his bottom lip.

"what happened to you?" Charlie asked for Henry, who was taking his headphones off and leaving them around his neck.

"Ask Nick Nelson. He's got some serious anger issues."

"Did you have a fight?"

"He Just can't seem to take a joke anymore." Harry stood up slowly walking toward the two. "You know I was only joking in the cinema though?" The boy looked at the brunette who just nodded — in fact, he was barely listening, he was only focused on the fact harry and Nick got in a fight. "Yet he starts fighting when I've done nothing wrong."

"What's going on?" Tao come rushing over, concerned by the fact Harry was beside them. "You two okay?"

"It's fine. Let's just go." Charlie replied. Tao gestured toward Henry with concern as he hadn't said a word. "Just... leave him. He's... fine."

"You all right, mate?" Harry asked, getting in Tao's face as he and the twins tried to walk into school. "You want to fight too?"

"You clearly didn't get hugged much as a child, but if you're craving human contact that badly, you could just say so." Tao glared at the slightly smaller boy who just started glaring.

"Tao. Just leave it. Everything's fine." Charlie interrupted.

"Yeah, maybe listen to your boyfriend. At least he knows his place." Harry looked at Charlie before Louis walked over with furrowed eyebrows and crossed arms. The boy watched Charlie and Henry as they walked off. "Louis, whats happ—"

"You better shut the fuck up before I deck you. If you want to start with someone, start with me because we both well know I've sent you to the hospital before." Louis glared at him. He then started to walk off, concerned about not only his boyfriend but his best friend too. Tao glared down at Harry for a moment before quickly following after him.

The busy hallways felt like a blur to Henry as he speed-walked through them. He didn't care about getting to class, that wasn't the reason why he was almost running, it was the fact that Nick could potentially be hurt. As the brunette pushed past the people blocking the door, he walked toward the table where Nick, thankfully, sat. "The fuck happened?" The boy asked, sitting into his chair.

Nick looked at him. His right eye was bruised. "Hi." The rugby greeted as he looked at a panicked Henry.

"What. The fuck. Happened." Henry asked again, gesturing to his bruised eye. Nick sighed, looking away from him for a moment.