11. 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇𝑌.

TW! mentions of heated arguments, scars and a panic attack.

" chapter eleven "
.PARTY.

•. 11. | HENRY felt his palms go sweaty as they neared the hotel. The outside had balloons everywhere and the lights on the inside shined out brightly. The sky was dark as their dad drove Henry, Charlie and Louis to the house. Henry, the boy who sat in the front seat, felt his nails dig into his palms. "Henry?" Their dad called making his head snap toward him. "I'll pick yous up at 10:00, okay?"

"Can't it be 11:00?" Charlie leaned over with a beg.

"No, 10:00 is late enough." Their dad shook his head. Charlie sighed before saying goodbye, dragging Louis out of the car and toward the party. Henry sat in the car for a second, staring at the group of people with worry. He took in a breath before going to open the door. "Henry..."

"Yeah, dad?" Henry looked at him.

"Call me if you need me, okay?" Their dad looked at him with worry. "Remember, deep breaths."

Henry smiled at his dad. "I will. Thanks, dad. Love you!" The boy slowly got out of the car, picking up the bag he decided to bring with him. Their dad watched him as he walked toward the group of people, catching up with Charlie and Louis.

"Why've you got your bag?" Louis asked him as he threw an arm around his shoulders.

"Oh, you know, can't go anywhere without it." Henry shrugged. "It's mainly just for a just in case."

"He brings it everywhere." Charlie spoke over the music as he looked at Louis. "He can't go anywhere without it unless it's in a safe place obviously."

Henry nodded as the line started to move causing Charlie and Louis to drag him along. Henry felt his stomach turn as they entered the massive place. The music blasted out as the massive group of teenagers danced to the music. "This is so cool!" Charlie shouted over the music.

"I know, right?" Louis laughed.

Henry smiled slightly as he felt his shoulders relax at the sight of Nick Nelson... but his heart started pounding at the group of people. Their he was stood at the side of the room with the large, I mean massive, group of people in front of him. He let out a shaky breath and the second he stepped foot in front of someone, it felt like his lungs had shrunk 10x it's size making it hard to breath.

He gulped lightly as he went beside a pillar but suddenly he met eyes with Nick Nelson. Almost instantly, Nick started walking toward him while Henry smiled. "I've been looking for you!" The two spoke at the same time. Henry laughed as he glanced around the room.

"There's... there's a shit ton of people here!" He muttered with a smile.

"It's Harry, he goes a bit too over the top." Nick smiled.

"A bit?" Henry looked around. "Look at the place, it's fucking massive."

Nick watched as the boy let out a shaky breath, glancing around the place. "Do you... do you wanna go sit down or something? Maybe go somewhere I bit quieter, I can barely hear you."

"Please." Henry nodded causing Nick to practically drag him toward the small couch which sat in a hallway. Slowly, Henry felt his panic ease down as he and Nick joked around. Eventually, the two got drinks as they chatted. Henry had placed his bag by his leg as he smiled. "Seriously?" He asked with disbelief.

"I'm being serious. I've never ever seen anyone." Henry glanced down the hallway as Nick spoke, noticing the birthday boy coming right toward them. "I literally dragged my mum to play Mario Kart—"