28. 𝘖𝘜𝘛.

" chapter twenty—eight. "
.OUT.

☆•. 28. | TIME flies by when you least expect it. One moment, you could be a some random boy walking around school just doing what a student does and then the next moment... you're on the beach with your now boyfriend, forcing him to listen to the Arctic monkeys. That is what happened to Henry. And yes, he was very happy about it.

The brunette boy sat up, still half asleep as his alarm echoed through his room. A loud yawn escaped his lips while he grabbed his phone. But just as he was about to get out of bed, his phone buzzed. A new message... from Nick Nelson himself. His boyfriend.

"Hi ❤️" — Nick !

A large grin appeared on Henry's face as he swung his legs off his bed. Their messages continued all throughout the morning, the brunette barely ever looking up from his phone. Still replying to messages as he got changed, brushed his teeth and even while he was literally two feet away from the school. But Henry wasn't the only one who had gotten a boyfriend very recently.

Charlie had started dating Henry's best friend, Louis. Louis had been friends with the two since, well, forever but it wasn't until Henry started to like Nick Nelson that Louis started to like Charlie Spring. It was weird at first. Obviously it would be. But it slowly became a normal thing.

As Henry walked into their form room, he was confused to see everyone but Nick Nelson. He wasn't at their usual desk and he was usually the first one of the two there. He hummed, looking around the classroom to see if he was talking with anyone but it wasn't until two hands covered his eyes that he realised the boy was standing right behind him. "Oi!"

A chuckle escaped the rugby player as he took away his hands, Henry turning to face him. "Hi." The slightly taller boy greeted.

"Hi." Henry smiled. Nick looked at him for a moment before grabbing his wrist, pulling him through the corridor. The brunette just went with it, of course, confused but with a smile. "Wait, Hold on, where are you taking me?"

Nick dragged him into some sort of supply room, closing the door behind them. Henry watched him as he stood in front of him. "Guess what?" A smile was on Nick's face. "I came out to my mum last night."

"Holy shit!" A shocked laugh came from Henry as he looked at his boyfriend. "Well done. How'd it go?"

"Really well. She was completely fine with it."

"I'm so proud of you. Oh, my god!" The brunette cheered as he wrapped his arms around the boy. Nick laughed, lifting him off the ground slightly. "Oh, I could kiss you right now. I'm so proud of you."

Nick pulled away, Henry's feet now back on the ground as he looked at him. "Well, whats stopping you?"

"What?" Henry furrowed his eyebrows with confusion only for Nick to chuckle and shake his head. Soon enough, The rugby player pulled the boy in for a kiss himself, his back pressing against the shelves behind them. "Isn't this a bad idea? Kissing in school?"

"Oh, well..." Nick shrugged with a smile before pulling the boy back to him. Henry chuckled as he kissed back, completely forgetting about the class they were meant to be in. It lasted a few minutes, but the brunette silently wished it had lasted longer.

They pulled away from one another, foreheads pressed together for a moment before Henry let out a laugh. "You know, I came out to my mum accidentally." He told the boy, running a hand through his brown hair while stepping backwards. "Over chocolate ice cream and a movie."

"Really?" Nick asked with a shocked laugh. "How?"

"Oh, you know, usual classic me. Me and mum were watching a movie and I accidentally blurt out 'I'm gay' while talking about how amazing a character was." Henry explained with crossed arms as Nick laughed. "She disagreed because he was a villain before actually realising what I said."

"That's.. such a You thing to do." The laughing boy commented.

"Yeah..." The brunette sighed before checking the time on his phone. He let out a disappointed sigh as he looked back up at Nick — who had his hands on the boy's elbows, pulling him closer. "We should get back to class, shouldn't we? And try to actually focus on work... which will be very difficult."

"Okay, fine..." The rugby player sighed as he looked down at Henry. Just as the brunette was about to walk off, Nick pulled him back, kissing him for a few short minutes. The brunette, not that he was complaining, looked at him with slight disbelief after he pulled away. "Sorry, I had to. Now, seriously... let's go."

——————————

AUTHOR SPEAKS ;
🦈‼️ I love season two