Chapter 4- Slytherin!!

Maxine's point of view

We bid farewell to Hagrid who had to leave early as we both got our carts and ticket. But we were only confused to see the destination since we highly thought there wasn't such a place.

"Only wizards know how to get there but of course, Muggles wouldn't know," Regulus mentioned.

Harry and I left as I followed Regulus who knew where to go. Harry went to ask for directions while I left following Regulus.
"Right here."

"What do you mean right here? There's nothing but a wall Regulus." I spoke frustrated as I saw a family of gingers come and Harry right behind. We saw who looked like the eldest walk throw the wall. "What in the hell? Are you being for real? I have to walk through that." I told Regulus as he nodded. Soon the pair of twins went one by one. I soon went next to Harry as he asked how to get to the platform. She then told us how to go through it.
"Who's going first then." the mother of the ginger family spoke as I took a step back while nudging Harry to go first as he shook his head at me. Harry then ran through the wall making it my turn.

"What are you scared." Regulus laughed as I shook my head, preparing myself before running through the wall. I saw Harry being completely fascinated by the whole train as we both smiled at each other.

We soon boarded. "Isn't it amazing Harry? We won't have to deal with the Dursley family for the time being." he smiled at me before responding. "It's amazing to think our parents were wizards. Imagine the things we can do now."

"Hey, I'll be right back." I stood up
"Where are you going."
"I'm just going to look around I'll be right back." I left before Harry could question me further. I quickly looked for an empty compartment.
Luckily I did find one as I closed the doors.

"Regulus what type of... wizard were you?" I asked as Regulus sat in front of me. "I guess you can say I was an evil wizard. I used to admire Lord Voldemort that I even became a death eater."
"So why are you helping me when you're a follower of lord Voldemort."
He sighed before responding, "When I used to be a follower of Voldemort I was rather loyal to him. But after seeing him I saw his lust for power. He was becoming too powerful. At first I respected his blood purity ideas but I soon came to realize who he really was." As he spoke there were a few things I didn't understand fully. But one things for certain was that he wasn't evil no but people must've seen him as. After observing him for over a year I can say he anything but evil. In a way, he was the only person I looked up to. In a way I admired him. "I still have unfinished business with him.." he told me as I looked at him and I could see there was determination in his eyes.

"Hopefully I can meet to your expectations." He nodded as he gave a warm smile. I quickly headed back to the compartment where Harry was in fear that he be all alone but it was the opposite. Harry was with the ginger boy that we earlier and candies laid all over the seats and their laps. "Harry, what's all this?" I crossed my arms as I looked at him sternly but of course, you couldn't see that with the sunglasses on. "Hey Maxine these are all the candies I brought. Oh, and this is Ron. I let him in since he didn't have anywhere else to sit. Ron this is my twin sister Maxine" I nodded at him as I gave a small wave towards Ron only to receive an awkward smile. As Harry started to show me the different candies and the things they do.

Slowly I started to feel tired as another girl came in to see Ron fail to turn his rat yellow. I observe as the girl sits next to me casting a spell on Harry's glasses. "Holy cricket, your Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger. And you are...?" She looks at Ron as Ron chews his candy while talking, "I'm Ron Weasley." Leaving both me and Hermione disgusted. "Please. And you are?" She turns to look at me. "Im Maxine Potter the twin sister of Harry Potter." She smiles brightly at me "Oh so you must be the twin sister. But why are you wearing sunglasses indoors." She asks.