021

A/N: This part will include homophobia so be warned 

San 

I stood there, feeling the dread twist in my gut. I was sure my step mother was talking, I 'm sure she was screaming, but the whole time I was just looking to my dad. 

"San..." He said, softly, but it didn't make me feel better. "Please explain."

"I'm gay." I said. 

His face twisted, like he was controlling his own disgust while he regarded me. But it was useless, I already saw it and it had already felt like a punch to the gut. 

EunAe scoffed, shaking her head. "What is wrong with you? You have a good dad, you were raised right...so why...why?" 

I clenched my fists, trying to fight against my boiling rage. "With all do respect, I'd like to have this conversation with my dad." 

"Excuse you?" She asked. 

"You heard what I said. I want to talk to my dad, alone." 

"Go to your room, San. You don't get to disrespect me like that. I don't even want to see your face right now." 

I bit back my comment, knowing it would make the situation worse. I looked at my dad, not knowing what I expected but I was disappointed anyway. 

"I think...I think maybe you should go to your room, San. We'll discuss this later." He said. 

Why did I even try? 

I had been trying to get ahold of Wooyoung for hours, I needed to apologize and check on him but he wasn't answering any of my calls. 

So finally I called Mingi. 

And then I called Seonghwa. 

And then Yeosang. 

And then Hongjoong, and then Yunho, and then Jongho and then his mom and nobody had heard anything from him, and no one knew where he was. 

I felt sick to my stomach, asking their help to watch out for him and I didn't know what to do. Would it be too overcontrolling if I went out to go look for him? Maybe he just didn't want to talk to anyone. I was a huge fucking dick to him. 

But it wasn't sitting right with me. 

"You still haven't found him?" Seonghwa asked, meeting me outside of my house. 

I wasn't surprised he came to me when he found out. 

"No, nobody knows where he is. I was planning on driving the streets to find him. About ten minutes ago I stopped caring if it came off wrong or not." I said, going to my car. 

"It's Wooyoung, San. Even if he was avoiding people, he would've told somebody where he was." Despite his support, it just made me feel worse that something bad might've actually happened to him. "Hongjoong is already out looking and checking all of the spots Wooyoung would go. I'll ride with you."