TAWA FISH FRY

Assalaikum alaikum my friends today I have decided to post a mouth watering dish 'Tawa fish fry'.As in my view point fish fry is tastier than fish curry  well as it depends on our taste buds .As tawa fish fry is a quick and delicious recipe I have came across......
Ingredients:
Fish 300 grams (I used salmon, you can use any fish of your choice)
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
¼ tsp ajwain or carom seeds
Salt to taste
¾ tsp. red chili powder
½ tsp. kasuri methi (crushed)
¾ tsp. tandoori masala or punjabi garam masala
¼ tsp. biryani masala (optional)
Pinch of amchur
1 tsp. vinegar or lemon juice
1 ½ tbsp. besan/ chickpea flour (preferably coarse)
Generous pinch of turmeric
2 tbsp. Oil (preferably mustard oil)
Instructions
1- deep fry
marinate fish with all the ingredients, if needed sprinkle water so that the mixture binds well with the fish. Deep fry the fish in hot oil till golden.

2- tawa fish fry
Dry roast besan for few mins till you get a nice aroma. This is done to remove the raw smell from the besan. Do not darken the flour.
Wash and cut the fish to desired pieces. I did not make them too small.
Marinate the fish to make tawa fish with all the ingredients except ajwain, besan and oil. If needed you can sprinkle some water. Set this aside for atleast 10 mins.
Heat a wide pan with oil, add ajwain and allow them to splutter. Add the fish pieces and fry on a medium flame for 4 mins and flip the pieces and let them fry for another 5 mins.
Sprinkle the besan evenly all over on one side of the fish and continue to fry without burning.
Flip the pieces and fry again. The flour that we sprinkle on one side will be enough for both the sides. If needed can increase the flame slightly and fry on both sides till cooked.
Serve tawa fish hot as a starter or as a side dish.
.
.
.
.
.
As ramzan is coming up. so , I decided to post a delicious recipe before ramzan.pls do remember me in your precious dua.
Allah Hafiz:)