1

Stan:18
Kyle:17
Kenny:18
Cartmans:18
Ok so no one get mad at me their seniors theres some smut but ill warn you also theres creek, bunny, bendy ok :D
Stans pov

I wake up with a massive headache in my bathroom its 7 am i jump hearing banging at the door "OPEN UP STAN I NEED TO PEE" why cant my dad just say bathroom i get up i make sure the toilet doesn't have puke i clean my self up and walk out. I get shoved by my dad hes been staying with us even though their divorced hes only here bc he lost his apartment and need's somewhere to stay i think hes just trying to get back with my mom but she hates him, ī stumble into my room I change my shirt and put back on my jacket i hide the bottles under my bed i cant seem to quit it to much, "STANLY IF YOUR LATE TO SCHOOL AGAIN IM GOING TO KICK YOU OUT" fuck i grab my bag and rush out the house thank god i had my shoes on but i left my hat ill just keep my hood up i do anyways.

Kyles pov

Im sitting outside of stans ive been carpooling him for awhile but hes been making me cut it close to being late this time he came out running he didn't have his hat, i watch him rush into my car, "hey ky" he said breathing heavily "dude have u been drinking again?" He looks down and just grabs my brush from out of the glovebox and doesn't say a word to me until we get to school "thanks" he rushes out of the car into the school normally he goes behind the school idk what he does but he's always late to class

~first period~ (~ name is George be nice to him)

Kennys pov (what?????)

I see stan rush into class huh ive never seen him on time im sitting next to my boyfriend butters we have to get here early bc his parents cant accept he's living with me now im glad he is he needed to get out of that toxic environment so did i my sister with us my parents are in jail anyways but his parents have been coming to our house to try to take him "hey ken whats wrong with stan" i look at stan his head is on his desk "idk ill go see"

Stans pov

Ugh i wish i was with the goth kids rn they have the best weed they still talk to me even though im goth anymore my head is pounding and the thoughts are swallowing me whole they keep repeating over and over "just one more time" "your never enough" "he'll never like you" "no one needs you" "do it" "Do it" "DO it""DO IT" "DO IT" "AGHHH" "woah dude you ok?"oh its just kenny I forgot we have like 10 minutes of free time "yeah sorry you scared me" my head hurts so bad the lights are making it worse "dude you dont look good whats wrong" Kenny looks concerned, but i cant tell him that im hungover again- "ur hungover again"what how did he?"you cant hide it from me dude this is becoming a problem you need to quit" i know i need to but i cant "im trying" that such a lie and i cant tell he knows im bull shitting that "well i was gonna invite you to a party tonight but i don't know if you should go" a party hell yeah i need that asap "ill go where is it?" I see kenny sigh he knows he cant lie to me "bebes everyone's going-", "STAN WANNA GO TO MY PARTY?"
Where did she come from? "I was telling him bebe" ,"oops ok well bye" i watch as kenny pinches the bridge of his nose "anyway everyones going its at 10 ill see u there" we walks back to his seat "ok everyone in your seats- stan? Uh oh sorry thats just surprising" even the teacher? Its not that exciting am I really that much of a disappointment?

Hey this one was kinda short but yeah i hope u liked it ill try to do this daily but idk ok byeeeee