5

~jew boy pov~

He whispered "i remember everything", he walked off leaving me stunned I didn't know what to think or say? That quick he remembered that quick? I mean he was pretty drunk how did he- "KYLE YOUR 18 NOW HOW DO YOU FEEL" Clyde shouted "clyde clam down" tolken said pulling clyde off of me. "Sorry about him i think hes already drunk, i need to make sure he doesn't try to test if he can walk through walls again, happy birthday man" tolken patted my shoulder then ran after Clyde yelling for him to stop like he was dog, ī walked and looked around at all the people holding cups of alcohol and having the drunk ones try to play twister which was honestly kinda funny.

~an hour later~

Everyone was pretty drunk so was i i had everyones gifts in my room i was gonna open them after "BIRTHDAY BOY COME HERE" bebe shouted from across the room i walked over to see almost everyone sitting down in my living room "wer-", "WERE GONNA PLAY STRIP TRUTH OR DARE!" Kenny interrupted "thanks kenny, does everyone know how to play!" Everyone chanted yes as i sat down next to kenny and butters which I regret bc kenny couldn't keep his hands off  butters the whole time, he kept getting yelled at by everyone. He finally stopped when butters whispered something in his ear by then most people were down to there underwear only two people were fully dressed kenny and bebe "Ok kyle truth or dare?~" i hated when bebe would ask me bc no matter what i picked it would be bad thank god i hadn't reached my underwear yet, "uh... truth?" I gulped as i saw the look in her eyes "are u sure~" fuck no I wasn't "uh dare ill take dare!" NO FUCK SHES GONNA TORTURE ME "perfect! I dare you toooooooooo.....give stan a lap dance!" Everyone looked shocked she said that "WHAT?!? HELL NO" ī quickly took of my pants which revealed my sponge bob boxers that cartman ofc made fun of but bebe took care of him "uh-", "I WANNA GO PLZ LET ME GO"kenny started bouncing begging me to pick him "fine kenny truth or dar-", "DARE" damn he didn't even let me finish "uh ok i dare you to..." i looked around for help "to kiss cartman!" Stan yelled "ewwww fuck no" he removed his orange parka which revealed scars on his face and tattoos along his arms and neck i forgot he tattoos himself alot "ok ok ok, kyle truth or dare?" Everyone looked confused why twice in a row i got called on "uh ok truth" he crawled over to bebe and she whispered a question into his ear "do u have a crush on someone in this room and who!" He said confidently fuck "HEY YOU CANT ASK THAT!" Ī yelled hopping someone would bavk me up "nope now chuck those boxers or answer!" Bebe stared at me "can i change it to dare?" I asked "sure i dare u to do 7 minutes in heaven with...... cartman!", "EWWW" me and cartman yelled "can i get like a blanket or something?" I asked there was no way i was gonna tell him in front of everyone not when he sleeping over "sure" kenny tossed a blanket over to me i put it over me covering my lower half as i took of my boxers i was the fourth one to be fully naked at least i wasn't the first aka craig he wouldnt do jack shit unless it was something like kissing tweek speaking of them they've been having 'alone time' in my bathroom! Ew imma have to burn that all down "ok i dare u to kiss kyle!" Huh?!? I looked around to see what was happening then i felt someones lips crashing into mine i froze and they disconnected i looked to see it was stan "ok happy, nothing u ask me will make me lose my boxers" he said sluring his words he was an alcoholic so why did i love him?

~3 hours later~

We were all dressed and everyone was leaving I went to go clean up but wendy and bebe kept pushing me away so i went to go clean my bathroom but craig was already in there doing that "sorry man...hehe.." I rolled my eyes and walked down stairs it was clean already? Huh "ok we're going bye kyle happy birthday!" I waved bebe and Wendy off "ok all clean lets go tweek" im so glad he cleaned it and not me "ok by- GAH- bye k-kyle" i waved them off bow is was just me and stan he sat at the bottom of the stairs "uh you good dude?" He slowly lifted his head "i cant get up the stairs" I started breaking out laughing he was to drunk to get up my stairs?!? "Haha very funny now help me" i wipe the tears on my eyes from laughing "ok come here" I pulled his arm over my shoulder and ī grabbed his waist supporting him as we slowly got upstairs and into my room he flopped on my bed as i moved the gifts over they were from everyone else mostly cards and money but hey I didn't mind especially tolken he gave me a fuck load of money "kyle we neeed to talkkk~" i looked over at him "stan your drunk we should talk in the morni-", "NO because in the morning I won't want to lets talk nowww" i got up and sat next to him" kyle i-i love you" my eyes widened i knew he was probably just saying that but I wanted to believe it " kyle i know im drunk but i really do love you and I remember what happened at bebes party especially when yo-" ī covered his mouth I didn't need to hear anything more about that night my cheeks were bright red he looked at me then he.....

MWAHAHAHA anyway hope u enjoy byee