7

(Im totally not writing this on my toilet)

Kyles pov
After a few hours of gaming and messing around and napping stan told me we needed to talk, i got scared i hated being told that i really did my heart started to pound threw my chest i felt like i was gonna pass out but i sat down on the bed next to him "listen kyle....i love you and I understand if you dont feel the sam-" i cut him off i couldnt bare to hear him say that he ī lifted my hand from his mouth as he looked at me confused I would be to "dont say that shit" he cocked his head to the side like a dog "stan ive loved you for years" i smiled as tears filled my eyes he hugged me i lifted my head to his and planted a kiss on his lips.

From that day on we started going out we weren't official but we would go on dates and kiss and..... yeah but I never thought I would do this. As stan came to my house at 2 am again it was getting way to bad he almost died not even a week ago from alcohol poisoning and here he is drunk again "stan i cant do this" he look scared at me " stan i dont think we should see each other anymore not until you quit drinking" my heart broke as i said that i wanted us to be together I wanted us official but I couldn't bare to see him like that i walked him out of my house and said goodbye after i closed the door ī slid down the back of it and started crying I couldn't help it i had to leave the one i loved.

~stans pov~
TW!!! SH AND OD
"stan i dont think we should see each other anymore not until you quit drinking" my heart broke I wanted to ask why but no words could come out next thing I know his door shut on me i sat down on his porch and cried why was i like this why i ran back to my house as i ran into my room I grabbed my medication and a pencil sharpener I hurried to the bathroom and i locked the door i sat down in the tub as i unscrewed the razors from the sharpener i took of my jacked and shirt, one cut, two, three, six,ten the blood ran down my arm as my tears dripped down my cheeks. Ī slowly got up my head was blank i felt numb i opened the cabinet and grabbed a cup and a locked box i put in the combination i lifted the lid to reveal my favorite things a suicide note i left it open as i filled the cup with water, i shoved the pills into my mouth until the container was empty i grabbed my sisters medicine and continued until all the medicine in the bathroom i had swallowed, my vision started to blur as i laid down in the tub.

~shellys pov~

I got up amd out of bed I thought it was a normal day i walked to the bathroom but the door was locked it was probably stan "HURRY UP TURD" i heard nothing that's weird "HEY CANT YOU HEAR ME HURRY UP" i was met with silence i knew something was wrong i ran downstairs to mom and dad "mom dad somethings wrong with stan hes locked the bathroom door" they looked at me like i was crazy "honey we all lock the bathroom door" i got angry and yelled "NO MOM HE WONT ANSWER ME I THINK HE DID SOMETHING STUPID" hes tried to kill him self before but the rope snapped we ran upstairs my dad broke down the door which revealed and unconscious stan his eyes were rolled back and foam was in his mouth we freaked out "SHELLY CALL 911!!" I grabbed my phone and dialed 911 ī frankly explained what happened as my dad picked him up and ran downstairs with him my mom followed a few minutes later my mom and him were taken to the hospital why would he do this police came to the door to see where he tried to take his life we drove to hospital as we waited for them to tell us if he was ok. My mom called kyles, kenny, and cartmans moms and told them about 15 minutes later they arrived at the hospital, so did the police they handed us a black box with the lid closed they took all of us into a separate room so we could look i opened the lid and took out the note, "what does it say" my dad asked "uh it says, dear mom, im sorry I couldn't stay alive and live me life I couldn't bare it anymore i knew you cared about me unlike dad but you have shelly i know she was your favorite out of the two of us, dear shelly, im sorry i was a horrible little brother i hope you have fun in college you probably won't miss me you always hated me anyway, dear dad i hate you, you made me like this im a monster because of you, dear kyle, i love you and ī always will you were my super best friend i want you to live your life and forget about me you made me happy but I couldn't take the pain im sorry please live out my life for me, dear kenny, we weren't very close but you were always there for me i hope you and butters have a wonderful life, dear cartman fuck you i hate you but you always made this worthwhile, dear everyone else, i needed this peace if we we're friends thank you for making me life a little better if we weren't you made my life worse I couldn't live like this anymore especially with my dad I couldn't be like him I never want to be like my father i hate my father goodbye -stan" tears rolled down my eyes as I stared at it my father sat down and started crying it was the first time i saw him cry  like that it broke me but he thought i hated him not i loved him he was brother why would he do this?......

Sorry it took my so long to update i hope u liked it!