3

WARNING SMUT its not as bad in this one but ye
Bebes party😏

Kyles pov

It hasn't been 5 minutes and stans already getting drunk i dont know why hes like this "EVERYONE WERE GONNA PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE RN" bebe screams across the house every cheers and rushes over i get pushed into it "ok everyone sit down we all know how to play" Wendy asks everyone nods in agreement just wanting to play i see stan sit next to Kenny im stuck sitting in between red and bebe i want to move but theres no where else "ok! Ill go first then kyle, bebe and so on ok! So if it lands on you u do 7 minutes in heaven!" What?! "Bebe thats not how we pla-" i got cut off by her shhing me bebe got wendy which she did on purpose i think she just wanted to make out with her when they finally came out wendy was red,"KYLE UR TURN!!!!" Damn it i want to leave but I know bebe will force me anyway i lean forward and spin i watch it anxiously as it slows down my heart racing it stops i look it lands on stan hes just staring but gets up and grabs me "WAIT HOLD UP I DIDN-" i was in the closet with stan i tried to open it but bebe put a chair why me "k-kyle" hes drunk "listen we dont have to we can just sit her-" i felt something on my lips cut me off it was stan I've always wanted this so i kissed him back his lips were so soft i never wanted this to end i felt his tongue make its way in my mouth i felt my back hit the wall not hard but he was pinning me, he disconnected our lips panting "stan", "i..i love you k-kyle" WHAT he loves me no hes drunk hes just saying that he did the same thing it 4th grade "no you-" i felt our lips reconnect he held me i felt his hands on my waist mine around his neck i heard bebe shout "TIMES UP"

i looked at him "stan let go", "no" what? "Stan times up let go" i tried to squirm out but he was too strong "im not letting go" bebe opened the door "stan let go right now" i felt my face heat up as they stared at us "uh stan u gotta let him go" bebe tried to help but was recording I wasn't surprised i felt him pick me up "AHHH STAN STOP PUT ME DOWN" he ran into the living room and body slammed me into the couch.

I heard everyone start dying laughing bebe still recording, he layed on top of me I tried to push him off but he didn't budge "stan let me get up" he groaned a whiny "nooo" at me i was stuck on the couch but did he mean it does he actually love me? I felt stan grab me "uh stan what are you doing" he picked me up and put me over his shoulder "taking you"
"NO PUT ME DOWN" i yelled "BEBE HELP ME" i saw bebe rush over and start laughing "good luck" she said laughing and walked away "WAIT BEBE NOOOO" i got flopped down on a bed it didn't look like hers must of been a guest room. The door shut and locked "stan why did u bring me here" he turned around and took off his jacket he started walking over and took off his shirt.

OK SMUT WILL START HERE SO U CAN SKIP THIS BUT ITS KINDA INTERESTING i will tell you when it ends

"Stan what are you-" he connected our lips like he was continuing our make out from the closet he slowly took off my jacket was this happening? I just let him i mean I wanted this is it actually HAPPENING!!!! He took of my hat and played with my hair I disconnected our lips so I could take off my shirt and breathe he looked at me in the eyes and reconnected our lips i heard him as he undid his belt and take off his pants, i felt him start taking mine of "stan are you sure about this?" He looked up at me "should i stop?" His voice was soft i shook my head as he pulled off my pants and got on top of me i felt his warm breath on my lips he whispered "i love you kyle" ,"i love you stan" we reconnected our lips i felt my self getting hard I could tell stan noticed he began rubbing my dick i moaned we slipped down my boxers he lifted my hips I looked and he licked his fingers and used his saliva as lub before I could say anything i felt him in me his dick throbbing I covered my mouth so I didn't moan to loud it felt so good he began to thrust in and out of my going in deeper each time he grabbed my head and held it closer, he reconnected our lips he slowly layed my down my legs around him, him still pinning me down I didn't want this to end.

He disconnected our lips and whispered "fuck im gonna cum" i knew i was gonna cum too but I could barely talk he started thrusting faster "fuck s-stan!" My mind was blank i i felt him grab my wast and sit up more he thrusted in i felt my self getting close "fuck im cumming" he thrusted in deep we both cummed, he got up and grabbed some tissues i sat up my ass hurt like hell but I didn't really care he walked over to help me clean up "did you mean it?" I asked "mean what" stan looked at me while cleaning "do you love me?" He stopped clean my kissed me "yes i *hiccup* sorry i love you" ī smiled he threw out the tissues and grabbed our boxers "here" he threw mine at me "ow" i heard him chuckle as he climbed back onto the bed towards me, He held my waist close to him i fell asleep in his arms.

The smut has ended you poor souls

~the next morning aka Kyles birthday~

I groaned has the sun shined in my eyes I covered my face i turned around and saw stan spread out dead asleep he looked so cute i got up and got dressed I remembered what happened but im sure he wont i check my phone i have 101 missed messages 100 from my mom and one from bebe i opened her message
Slut: how was it😏
Kyle marsh: how did you know?
Slut: me and Wendy may have ear dropped and slightly regretted it
Kyle marsh: WHAT?! U better have not recorded it
Slut: uh... dont be mad
Kyle marsh:THATS IS IM GOING TO KILL YOU
I pull on my shirt and rush down stairs i see bebe sitting at the table eyes wide she looked up at me and ran "BEBE COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW" i ran after her "AHHHHHH" she ran out of the house with her phone I chased her down the street tackled her in front of kenny and butter's house aka pips old house, "DELETE IT" i yelled at her "KENNY HELP" i saw kenny rush outside in only shorts hes kinda dumb and smart? Idk but he pulled my off of her "whats going on" he was holding both of our shirts "SHE HAS A VIDEO THAT NEEDS TO BE DELETED" kenny looked at me confused "why whats on the video" i saw bebe slowly smile "dont you dare" her smile wasn't sweet "its a video that i took out side of the room that-" "BEBE STOP"kenny hushed me and let bebe continue "that him and stan were in" she winked "oh thats not bad what is it an embarrassing convo?" We both looked at each other then back at kenny "no they fucked" bebe said a little annoyed "huh" kenny looked at the ground in thought and then realized even though she just said it "ohhhh yeah definitely send that to me" "KENNY?" He started laughing and told us to go home and walked inside bebe showed me that she "deleted" it I walked back to her house to grab my stuff as I walked in the room stan had just woken up "hey ky! Happy 18th birthday!"he smiled and gave me a hug "also what happened last night its kinda a blur" shit what do i say "uhh" fuck "eh I'll remember soon well im gonna go get ur gift and ill meet you at urs ok bye" uh well that was quick wait he'll remember soon?!?