8

TW MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SH, OD, AND ED PLEASE STAY SAFE

~fag- i mean kyles pov~

After shelly finished the letter I couldn't bare to stay in the room or in the hospital i ran out i ran into my car and just drove I didn't know where i was going i had to leave i kept driving i left south park i kept going I didn't know where but I ended up in hosford Florida it took a day but i was put of there thats all i needed i rented a motel and checked my phone once it had charge 178 missed calls 673 unread messages my phone rang "cock sucker" why was butters calling me I never changed his name on my phone "what" ī answered coldly i heard "HE ANSWERED GUYS HE ANSWERED" i wanted to hang up right then and there but i didn't, i heard many voices telling him to ask me where i was but he wanted to be polite "hey ky how are you?" I didn't respond "oh right im sorry... uh hey buddy where are you were all worried" i cleared my throat as i looked out the window to see where i was "im in hosford Florida" i hear commotion on the other end "HOW DID YOU GET THERE!?!?" My mother screamed into the phone man i hated that "fuck off" i hung up i got food and decided to stay at the motel was that a mistake.

~in the morning~

CRASH! "AHHHHHHHH" i screamed as the door fell to the floor it was kenny "DUDE WHAT THE HELL I HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT?!?!" i was so pissed off he couldn't wait....hold up why is he here? "Come on kyle we're going back" i looked at him confused "hell no you cant make me" ī shouldn't have said that he picked me up even though i was screaming he threw me into the back seat painfully he had and old truck so I couldn't get out unless he moved the front seat which sucked butters drove my car and butters paid for the door. "Why'd you come get me?" Kenny looked up at the mirror, he took the blunt out of his mouth hes not the safest driver in case you couldn't tell "I thought you were gonna do something stupid" I knew what he meant and ī honestly didn't know how to feel.

about a day later we were back and my mother scolded me but I didn't care i was gonna move out anyway. Ike was really excited to see i was ok he hugged me tightly "please dont leave again" i picked him up I didn't care if he was 14 i was still way taller than him he latched on like he used to as a kid i carried him to my room and shut the door he started to cry into my shoulder i sat down and he refused to let go "i cant let you leave" i hugged him tightly "i wont i promise, when i buy a house ill take you with me" ike had came out to our parents about being bisexual its funny how they were so supportive of tweek and craig but hated that their kid was bi they never knew i was gay but ike thought he could trust them I should've taken him with me god knows what they said to him, i hated them. Knock "WHAT?" I yelled "COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN" ike looked horrified i told him to hide in my closet once he was hidden ī opened the door "what is it shelia?" My 'mom' looked horrified I stopped calling her mom to her face since what she did to ike "I AM YOUR MOTHER YOU WILL CALL ME MOM" she screamed in my face i rolled my eyes at her " UGH WHERES YOUR BROTHER HE CANT HIDE HES GOING TO THAT CAMP!" Huh what camp was she talking about? Jewbilee? They shut down from a fire."what camp?" She looked annoyed at me " a conversation camp so he wont be a disgusting dick sucker anymore" I couldn't control my anger anymore "WHAT?!? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY CANT YOU ACCEPT YOUR SON HES YOUR SON IS IT BECAUSE HES ADOPTED WELL GUESS WHAT 'MOM' IM GAY ARE YOU GONNA SEND ME WAY HUH WELL TO BAD IM TAKING IKE AND WERE LEAVING IKE PACK YOUR SHIT!"

My mother looked horrified she looked like she had seen a ghost ike ran past her as he packed all his stuff I turned around and did the same boxes and suitcases filled my car to the brim all that was left was the furniture ike got in as my mon screamed slurs at us and told us we were disappointments i drove off we drove around looking for a for sale sign "bingo!" I looked at the familiar house it was by cartmans it was where that star-trek kid lived he moved away to be an actor or something i walked in leaving ike in the car "Hi! Would you like a tour!" The cheerful woman asked "uh sure but how much is it?" She looked a little confused but tole me anyway " $200,000!" Man prices have gone up "is there anything wrong with the house ill need to get fixed?" She looked hopeful "no actually! This house is all good!" I took out my wallet "ill buy it do you take cash?" She looked confused and excited "uh ok! Ill get the paperwork uh can you come to my office! Uh here!" She gave me her card "uh i need this house like now" she looked worried but didn't mind it "uh ok ill get my guy this is nothing new he should be here in about 10 minutes!" I waited in the car with ike after signing papers and paying the house was legally ours we brought all the boxes and suitcases inside luckily i had been saving up money to buy a house for years i got up to $500,000 i never got a chance to look though we headed to the store to grab pizza and blowup mattresses we're gonna go to the future store tomorrow before we went home I stopped by the hospital to bring stan flowers and tell him i was sorry i saw shelly in there she looked happy to see me she put something in my hand when i looked to see what it was I started to cry she gave me......

Sorry this took so long ill try to update it sooner i hoped u liked it:D