6

~kyles pov again~
My hand was covering his mouth then he licked my hand "EW DUDE WHAT THE HELL" stan just started laughing he fell back from laughing i couldn't help but stare he looked to happy and adorable, but did he mean that he loved me "ky come here" he motioned me over, i sat down on the bed he fell into my arms, i just looked at him then ī wrapped my arms around him as he started crying and ranting about his parents and school and something else but it was hard to hear him when his face was in my chest. i comforted him as he kept crying my shirt was getting wet but I didn't care he needed me. Eventually we fell asleep, he was still in my arms i felt safe i hoped he did to.

~in the morning~

I woke up to see stan slumped with his arms around my waist he was definitely not letting go, but I tried to slide out of his grasp without waking him but ī ultimately failed "kyle where are you going?" He was half asleep and started yawning, "im going to the bathroom, ill be back" he nodded and sat up while rubbing his eyes. I walked down the hall and into my bedroom i threw water on my face and i stared into the mirror.

Did he mean it does he love me? No one could love me im a ginger who would love me? Plus im ugly i have this hooked nose and im diabetic not to mention my freckles, i used the bathroom then headed back to my room to see stan snooping "uh dude what r u doing?" He turned around bright red "uhh nothing?" I knew he was lying "dude why are u snooping around?" He walked over to me with his head down "i got curious, also do u have advil?" I shook my head at him i couldn't believe he was snooping i motioned for him to follow me downstairs for the medicine. "Hey ike" ike whipped around looking horrified "uh ike u ok?" As i looked into the kitchen i saw firkle with a bowl of cereal, I knew they had been dating for 2 years but ike hasn't told our mom yet "oh hey frikle" stan looked confused but waved anyway "dont tell mom" i looked at him with a 'really?' Look "dude i dont tell mom shit anymore" ike looked relieved which kinda surprised me.