11

~fag 2# (stans) pov~

Its been a month im ok now i can walk and my cuts have healed so has my liver i can finally speak normally most of my emotions are back, but now that im better i know whats gonna happen im getting sent back to that horrible place.

~jewussys pov~

Today is last day i will get to see stan before he goes to the mental hospital ive never been but i know he hates it, this was different from him being in the hospital I could see him every day for basically the whole day but now i could only call sometimes and visit him on Saturdays? Who knows how long he will be in there?

I walk into his room hes out of the gown and sitting on the hospital bed he looks at me and smiles. I sit next to him "kyle you love me right?" Stan asks looking at the ground "yes i love you so much why?" Stan goes quiet and then looks around "kyle you need to get me out of here i cant go back i just can't please we can go to Georgia or jersey or anywhere else please dont make me go im 18 ill go to the horrible one please" i look at the tears in his eyes as he begs me to save him "i" my voice stops "come on" i grab his hand and pull him up "remember how we use to sneak out freshman year?" Stan cocks his head like a puppy "do that window ill take your stuff met me in the parking lot" i grab his stuff and walk out of the room i head to my car.

After 5 minutes i see stan rushing to my car he gets in and hes covered in branches and leaves "did you fight a bush?" I ask teasing him "shut up" he says turning his head away embarrassed i drive him to my house he looks confused "why are we here whos house is this?" Stan asks confused as i pull into the driveway "mine i bought it to get out of sheilas house i took ike with me hes at his boyfriends house" stan nods in understanding as i pull into the garage i shut off the car and close the garage before stan gets out we walk in and stan turns me around "thank you" he says smiling, i smile back.

he pulls me close i feel his breath on my lips, he connects our lips kissing me passionately, i return kiss. His tongue sneaks its way into my mouth just as it was getting good i hear the lock turn on the front door I disconnect our lips to see who it is. Ike walks threw the door and shuts it locking it after "kyle im home" ike walks to the kitchen and sees stan holding my jacket our faces just centimeters away "wait whys stan here"