Ch. 55 - SHE'S ALIVE

Avalon's outfit:

┏ •◦ 🔥🏳️‍🌈🐺 ◦• ┓

┏ •◦ 🔥🏳️‍🌈🐺 ◦• ┓

- CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE - 🏹 She's Alive 🏹

🏹 She's Alive 🏹

"This can't be real." Scott said as they were all in the car with Allison, driving to the hospital. "It can't be her. She was cremated." Scott said and Malia glanced back at him through the rearview mirror.

"She looked pretty un-cremated to me." Malia said, making Lydia look at her, "She's not just un-cremated. She's literally been reconstituted out of this air." Lydia said. "So that wasn't in the instructions?" Malia asked, looking at Lydia through the rearview mirror, who gave her a look before Avalon glanced around at everyone.

"I don't think how she is physically here isn't the question we should be focusing on right. I'm worried about her mind. When I came back alive it took me a couple minutes to remember everything. Allison died fifteen years ago. That's gotta have some bad effect on the mind, right?" Avalon asked, making everyone glance at each other for a moment.

"I got a question. What do we do when she wakes up?" Malia asked, glancing at Lydia, "If she wakes up." Lydia said.

🏹

Avalon, Malia and Lydia ran into the hospital, making Melissa look over at them as Scott came in behind them carrying Allison.

"We need some help." Scott said, walking over to Melissa, "Mom, we got a problem." Scott said and Melissa noticed Allison, making her pause slightly. "She looks just like Allison. Why, Scott, does she look exactly like Allison?" Melissa asked, looking up at her son, "You really want to know?" Scott asked and Melissa shook her head.

"Just get her inside." Melissa said, before walking away, making them quickly follow her.

🏹

"I checked her vitals. Everything's normal, at least normal for a woman who's been dead for fifteen years." Melissa said as they stood around the hallway of the hospital, Allison laying in a bed across the hall. "Maybe we should cut her open and see if she's normal inside." Malia said, making everyone look at her.

"Not exactly how medical treatment works. But thanks for the suggestion." Melissa said and Lydia sighed, "How do we know she's okay? I mean, not just physically but mentally? Avalon brought up a good point about that earlier" She said. "How do we know this is Allison? Hm? Really Allison?" Melissa asked.

"We won't know until she wakes up. This wasn't exactly part of the plan." Avalon said and Melissa raised her eyebrows slightly. "Maybe our first step is simply talking with her." Melissa said and Scott glanced over at Allison only to find her not in bed anymore. "Since she doesn't appear to be injured, we're probably okay to try waking her up." Melissa said as Scott walked past her.

"Mom?" Scott asked, making them look at him, "Yeah?" Melissa asked. "I think she's awake." He said, making them look over at the empty bed.

Minutes later, Scott, Avalon, Lydia and Malia quickly walked through the halls, looking for Allison. "Allison! Allison." Scott said as he checked into rooms, "Where the hell does she think she's going?" Malia asked. "She's probably confused. She's been dead for fifteen years and suddenly she's back." Avalon said.

"Supposed to be slightly dead." Malia mumbled as they glanced around, "Split up. If you find her, yell." Scott said and everyone nodded before going separate ways.

A minute later, Allison walked out a room, putting on a hat and started walking down a hall before Malia suddenly grabbed her. "Got her!" She called out, making Scott and Avalon turn the corner to find Allison, knocking Malia to the ground without effort. "Hey, Allison!" Scott called out, running over as Allison quickly ran away.

"You okay?" Scott asked, checking on Malia, "Not me, man." Malia said, making Scott follow Allison while Avalon helped Malia up. He ran around the corner to see Allison fighting a couple security guards without little effort. "Shit." Scott mumbled as he watched her knock them out before he quickly ran over, grabbing her as she tried to run off.

"Wait." He said and she quickly grabbed his arm, twisting it around his back before grabbing a pair of scissors from a medical cart. She swung at him, making him quickly grab her arm before she let out a yell, pushing his arm away and cutting his cheek.

Allison's eyes widened as she watched the cut slowly heal before she slammed her foot against his chest. Scott hit the wall and groaned slightly before holding his hands up slightly. "Who are you?" Allison asked and Scott pointed at himself, "It's me. It's Scott." He said.

"Scott who?" She asked and Scott looked heartbroken, "McCall." He said. "Where's the alpha?" Allison asked, making Scott raise his eyebrows, "You mean?" He asked. "Where's Derek Hale?" She asked before Avalon ran around the corner, making Allison look at her.

"Who are you?" Allison asked and Avalon held her hands up and pursed her lips slightly, "You know, we've never met before so I'm gonna remove myself from this situation." She said. Allison looked back and forth between Scott and Avalon before she threw the scissors at them. Avalon quickly grabbed Scott and ducked down, making the scissors hit the wall.

Allison quickly ran off, making Scott and Avalon quickly run after her, only to find Allison behind closing elevator doors. "The stairs!" Avalon said before they quickly ran through the doors to the stairs.

Allison walked out the elevator and glanced around before turning towards the doors, stopping when she saw Argent, Melissa and Deaton standing there. Argent stared at his daughter for a moment before Allison quickly turned and ran off. "Wait!" Argent yelled, running after her before Scott and Avalon ran out in front of him.

"Hey! Allison, she's alive. She's back." Scott said and Deaton shook his head slightly, "She's not the only one." Deaton said.