chapter 4

Authors pov

Gulf reached his hotel room after having a fight with mew. He never thought to cause a big damage to him. He just want to make him apologize but it turned out into a big fuss. Gulf was feeling very guilty for what he had done to Mew. He laid on the bed without treating the wounds.
Gulf lower lip was bleeding because of the hard punch.

He laid on his bed feeling exhausted. He closed his eyes thinking what to do next to solve this issue and also what he can tell his mother about this rumours. His thoughts was disturbed by knocks on his door. Gulf opened the door and Mild  hit Gulf in a bone crushing hug. Gulf struggled to free himself. Gulf don't like skin ship. But he know Mild  was worried about him so he doesn't object his friend's action. He saw Boun beside Mild and he was surprised to see his fellow actor. They are just co actors nothing more and nothing less.

Many questions are started to rise in brain of Gulf. All are related to Boun , how he gonna explain things to his co actor? They lost an chance of acting in an advertisement because of this sense less rumours. He don't know how to face boun, to his surprise he came to his hotel room. He can't escape from this situation, so Gulf   thought he need to face this situation now or then! so, he decided to face it now. He welcomed both inside and followed them to the sofa.

Gulf don't know how to start conversation, to his luck Boun   opened his mouth first.

Gulf , I know you are worrying about that rumours and about the advertisement. Don't worry about them, I know that was an misunderstanding. You don't want to explain things to me and any other person because it's your personal life. Yes !! We are actors, we try our best to entertain people but we no need to explain all our personal matters to them. Who are our true fans can understand this situation and they will support you no matter what happens. And about myself I am totally fine. Infact i'm somewhat happy, you know because of cancel in our schedule I got some free time for myself after a long time. I heard about yourself from Mild. He told me that you are taking stress about this matter and about my career. No worries man , What's  important the most is your health. Don't be stressed over this rumours, they will be gone after a while and you need to focus on your relaxation. Because we got five days off from work. And please ! you don't have to arrange an press conference about this. I had already discussed about this issue with the company and they responded positively. Now you are going to take rest for whole five days. forget about all this issues and enjoy the day off Gulf.

Boun talked continuously while smiling sheepishly and nodding his head. Then Boun saw dried blood on lips of Gulf, his chin was bruised, he touched the sore area and asked Gulf how it was happened. Gulf was listening to Boun and he was so happy and at verge of tears by the affection shown by his fellow actor. He never thought Boun was this matured because he always act cute and always try to get attention of others and loved to get love from others. After Boun touching Gulf's bruise Gulf came to his senses. He totally forgotten about his injuries. Mild was also listening attentively to Boun, after Boun pointing out the injuries of Gulf, then only he also observed Gulf's face. Mild got panicked and Gulf saw Mild's panicked expression and decided to tell the truth.

Gulf explained everything and keenly noticed the change in expression in Mild and Boun face. Mild hit Gulf on his head. Gulf rubbed his sore face with a pout on his lips. Mild shake his head on seeing childish behaviour of his friend. Mild started speaking

Gulf !! You made two mistakes. You went to apologize for your mistake without actually feeling sorry, it's your first mistake. Second one is, Mew was got heartbroken and struggling to control his emotions , you actually said that Mew closed his eyes before punching and you went infront of him right....

Mild stopped speaking and looked towards Gulf for an answer. Gulf bends his head down and nodded slowly. Mild sighed and continued speaking.

See , it's not his mistake. You went in middle and you got the punch instead. So, common! grab your first aid , I will treat the bruises. Ok !