chapter 11

Authors pov

Mild greeted everyone on the set and went to see where Gulf was. He saw Gulf sitting in a corner. So he went to greet him but to his surprise Gulf was staring into universe and smiling himself without caring what's happening beside him.

It's like he was in his own world. Mild was shocked seeing Gulf in that state. To Mild's memory he never seen Gulf   smiling to himself. He always saw Gulf with a straight face and a poker face. He knows that Gulf always hides his emotions well from the world. But now he was smiling.

Mild walked slowly without creating a noise and stood infront of Gulf. He waved his hand infront of Gulf's face but he got no response. So Mild shouted in Gulf's ear .

Gulf was startled by the sudden noise and covered his ears. He saw Mild giggling. Gulf hit Mild's forehead and Mild winced in pain.

What the heck ! Gulf ! Why you hit me ?

Gulf snickered and rolled his eyes before speaking

Why did you shouted in my ears ? You can call me, no need to shout like a pig. Did you understand!

What ! I can call you ? Huh ! I have been calling you for two minutes but you were smiling like a mad person and didn't hear me . So I had shouted.

You called me ?

Gulf asked Mild with a confused voice . He pointed himself with his index finger repeating his question once again.

Yes ! My friend ! I have been calling you. Now it's not an important matter. What's important is , why are you smiling while stareing into the universe. Did you find some one special.

Mild asked Gulf while rising his eyebrows up and down with a smug smile. Gulf shook his head denying what Mild has implied on him.

But Mild didn't belive what Gulf was saying and being a nosy person Mild  sat on a chair.

Com'on my friend. You know you can share it with me. And you also know I won't leave you alone if didn't share what was happened.

Gulf rolled his eyes and heaved a heavy sigh before opening his mouth to speak.

No my dear friend! I haven't found my special person and I also don't have a thought to get one. And for the question why I was smiling. .... The answer is I was thinking about yesterday.

Mild interrupted Gulf by asking a question.

What happened yesterday ? Something special ! ! You had lost your virginity right ? Oh my god my friend has became an adult !

Mild was shouting, Gulf got panicked. If someone hears about it then what will they think about him. So Gulf hit Mild on his mouth.

Shut up ! You idiot ! I went to a theme park with phi Mew. I was just thinking about it. And don't you have shame ?

Why shame ? I'm an adult and I can speak about it and wow!! You spent a whole day with Mew.

Not whole day but half day .

Gulf told in a low voice. Mild noticed that change in Gulf's voice and asked

Why does my friend sound disappointed. Is there something going on between my dear friend and Mew?

Gulf eyes widened by the sudden question and he shook is head as a NO.

You know Gulf. You can share it with me , right ? Or are you not trusting your friend !

Mild fake cried while saying this and Gulf just rolled his eyes before smashing Mild's head. As usual Mild shouted and rubbed his head.

There's nothing going on between us. And we are nong and phi that's it. I had loved to go to theme park and I just enjoyed it. It was so memorable you know.