chapter 19

( Use of foul language and cuss words. Homophobic words. Read if you are ok with it )

Authors pov

Gulf inhaled deep breath before pressing the door bell.

Ding dong.

A women who wore an blue mid length skirt with a white top opened the door wide.

She was shocked to see Gulf at her door. Her eyebrows were furrowed with anger, her hands gripped the door knob tightly. Gulf cleared his throat to clear the lump formed in his neck.

Can I come in mae !

She moved aside giving space for Gulf to get inside. After Gulf entered into the house she locked the door and followed him into the living room.

Gulf was standing in middle of the living room. His eyes were moving around the room nervously. She sat on the sofa without offering a seat for Gulf and raised an eyebrow like questioning the reason behind Gulf's presence after an month of that incident. Gulf understood her intention behind the action and spoke.

Why did you do this mae ?

She sat freely on sofa and crossed her arms on her chest before answering.

Because I hate you !

She said like, it was the most common words to say for a son.

You hate me !

Gulf asked again not believing what her mother told to him.she removed her hands from her chest and gripped the sofa before speaking.

Hell yes ! I hate you and i'm disgusted to say that you were my son.

Her voice was full of anger and hate. Gulf mind was stuck on '' you WERE my son '' .

He held his tears back which are forming in his eyes and spoke in a broken voice.

Ok ! But What's it has to do with that cheating Mae ? Por has been loving you unconditionally till now. Then why --- why ?

She crossed her legs and placed her both hands on sofa on each side of her body.

Because I hate your father ! I hate you both. You both are the reason for my pathetic life. I was planning to marry a rich man but my parents had arranged a marriage with your por. He is not rich. I had to hold my wishes but he never said no when I ask him. One day You were born and that day I had changed . I started to like your por and I started to notice his actions of love towards me. I started to love him because of you. I thought I can arrange your marriage with a rich girl and I can full fill my dream to become rich. But what have you done ! You splashed water on my desires and dreams. You .... You are gay. He supported you and I belive Because of him you became like this and I lost my love on him.

Tears were wetting his cheeks. He clenched his fist and his nails were digging into his skin.

But why you hate me and what I have done to make you feel disgusted.

She smiled and shook her head before speaking.

You ! You are gay and How can you love a man when you are also a man. You should love a women. You are going against nature and God. You and people like you are all mental patients ! Just go and check. Treat Your illness. That faggot just wanted to fuck someone so bad. so ,he found you. And you being a whore and slut spread your legs so wide for his dick.