chapter 17

Author's  pov

Phi stop with that sulking !

Mai !

Mew was sulking on gulf after they came from the theater. Gulf thought

How can he behave like  a child when he is this giant. But he is cute.

That knitted eyebrows, pouting lips, while crossing arms against chest looking all over the room avoiding my eye contact. He is just like child ,right ! How can he sulk over my laugh. All this sulking has started in the mall.

At mall

Gulf had struck in the traffic and he got late to the mall. Mew had brought tickets and popcorn for both of them .

They seated in the corner seats and the lights are shut and the movie is started.

It was an horror movie.

It is an horror movie phi !

Yes Gulf.  Is there any problem with it ?

When Gulf doesn't reply to his question. His thoughts drifted to the conversation he had with prem.

It was prem who suggested Mew to watch a horror movie. He said that the horror movie helped prem to get close to Boun.

He explained that when gulf get scared he would hug Mew.

Mew gave a silly smile and immediately called Gulf to accompany him to the mall.

Soon the introduction was started and things in movie had gotten into haunted.

Gulf was enjoying the movie. He turned his attention towards mew when he felt some moments beside him.

Mew was covering his face with his hands and he was peeking at the screen through the gaps between his fingers.

Gulf forgot about the movie when he saw Mew. He just stared at Mew.

When a ghost suddenly dragged the main actress into the dark, Mew  would jump from his seat.

Or when the actress would leave the clues and directly goes into ghosts trap Mew would shout at the actress

How the heck does she not see the clue.

Or when he watch the creeping face of ghost Mew would grab gulf's hand and hide his face behinds his shoulder.

He would shout when he saw ghost suddenly on the screen.

Gulf was enjoying Mew's actions. He found it was cute. But when he saw mew was crusing the ghost while making faces he can't stop his laugh and he laughed out loud.

Present

Mew was not stopping to sulk and still pouting. He thought that he can get a chance to be close with Gulf but he was again embarrassed infront of the actor. First it was in the theme park and Now in the theater. He was pouting Because he was embarrassed.

So, Gulf kissed Mew on his cheek.

Mew was startled by the sudden kiss and his eyes were widened. He was unable to control the smile forming on his face. He was soon smiling from ear to ear while the tips of his ears were turned red.

He turned around but Gulf was not present beside him. He was running to his room. Mew chuckled and shook his head while covering his face with his palms.

After a month

It's been a month since Mew started pursuing the actor. Mew would take care of the younger and he would always convey his love to the younger through his actions.