chapter 8

Author's pov

Gulf and Boun were invited to attend an interview of a chef whose restaurant got three michelin stars. For their series Boun need to take cooking classes. So the series producer was close to chef's father so he asked the chef to help the actors in cooking classes. Chef accepted the offer. Now they are attending the interview to introduce themselves with the chef officially.

Gulf and Boun parked their car. For security purposes and for fan service Boun and Gulf always travel in the same car untill they are in chiang mai. They entered the hall where the interview is held.

Few people are setting mikes. The interviewer was setting her papers. Camera man's are adjusting the lenses of camera. After a few minutes of waiting someone told that finally the chef had arrived.

Boun and Gulf tilted their heads to peek who was the chef. There enters an young men with a bright smile. A smile that can lit up the world. A smile which brings joy to your soul. A smile which assures warmth and safety. He was wearing a black coat with v line neck and his shirt with few buttons un buttoned. He styled his hair revealing his forehead. The bangs of his hair moved freely when he walks gracefully towards the center of hall. Boun and Gulf saw eachother with an surprised expression. The chef is none other than Mew.

Boun and Gulf knew that Mew was a chef and restaurant owner but they don't know that Mew owned a restaurant which had awarded with three michelin stars. Mew was walking through the hall maintaining the same smile. He was an walking greek god. God took extra time and special care to sculpt a figure as Mew. He has perfect body, perfect muscles, perfect smile, perfect talent and what not.

Mew sat in a chair beside the interviewer. The interviewer introduced herself as Pear. The interview session will be started once all the guests were settled.

Mew was eyeing through everyone present in the hall. He saw both Boun and Gulf in front row and greeted them with his eyes. They smiled at him. Prem who came with Mew also sat in front row. He was startled when some one called him by his name. He turned his head towards the right and he was greeted by a smiling Boun.

Prem greeted him back and shifted his gaze towards Mew. Because he don't know what will happen to him if he look in the eyes of Boun for one more extra minute. He would melt in those eyes. Those eyes are always smiling like an full moon. The director team made all the guests to stay quite to start the session.

Pear :- Hello Mr. Mew suppasit Jongcheveevat nice to meet you.

Mew: - Nice to meet you to nong pear. You can call me Mew.

Pear :- ok Mew. Shall we begin the interview

Mew :- Sure

Pear :- Firstly congratulations .

Mew :- Thank you.

Pear :- You were an amazing chef from the start of your career. When did you decide to become a chef ?

Mew :- When I was a child, I always followed my father into his restaurant kitchen. I love the way he cooks. He cooks with a smile on his face. That smile always remind me of how much he loved cooking. I helped my father from the very start and I started loving to cook. It gives me peace. It motivates me. Cooking always brings me joy. It helps me to continue my life.

Pear :- Oh ! that's very good to hear. Can you tell us what is your signature dish ?

Mew :- My signature dish is famous Thai dish pad thai . I had modified the dish using famous ingredients of diffrent country's . Like making pad thai with Indian spices. India is rich in it's spices. I love the way they blend these spices into an magical powder.