chapter 10

Authors pov

Gulf slowly opened his eyes after having a good nap. He was greeted by smiling Mew. Gulf got confused about why was the older staring at him while smiling.

Gulf looked around and realisation hit him that he was sleeping on the chefs lap.

Gulf immediately sat straight and scratched his nape while looking at floor to avoid the older eye contact. Mew smiled and spoke

Had a good sleep ?

Gulf just nodded his head shyly and Mew chuckled. Gulf shoot his head up to look at Mew. He was angry that the older was trying to tease him.

Have you had a good time staring at me ? I know I look handsome but you don't have to stare at me like that .

Mew laughed out loud.

You know, now you are the GULF ! Hahaha.

Mew pinched Gulf cheeks. Gulf pushed Mew and asked him to drop him at his hotel.

Mew agreed and both of them drove to the hotel where Gulf was staying.

Mew stopped the car in the parking lot of the hotel . Gulf slowly unbuckled the seatbelt and hopped out of the car.

When Gulf   turned back to go inside the hotel Mew ran to him and grabbed his wrist.

Gulf turned back to look and Mew thrown himself on the younger. Gulf was shocked by the sudden hug and he stayed stiff without hugging Mew back.

Mew mumbled in the lads ear

Take care! I'm always there for you. Just remember that and don't drink alone. When you feel like getting wasted just give me a call. Ok !

Gulf was smiling from ear to ear while listening to Mew but suddenly Mew freed himself from hug and flicked Gulf forehead with his index finger.

What the Fuck! ! Phi ?

Gulf shouted

We don't have our contact numbers. Give me your mobile !

Mew asks Gulf while extending his palm for mobile. Gulf gives his mobile while rubbing his forehead.

Mew dails his number and calls from Gulf's mobile to his mobile and returns the mobile to Gulf.

Save the number !

Mew says and he lifts his hand to his ear and gives a signal of mobile by extending his thumb finger and little finger and shakes while saying

Gimme a call whenever you feel to talk and sharing about your day. Feel free ok na Gulf.

Gulf furrowed his eyebrows and spoke.

I have works to do phi. I'm not free like you. Now just go to your restaurant ! don't you have to work ?

You are head chef and also owner, don't just order others to work. Go and do some useful things rather than
annoying me !

Mew laughs out loud.

Wohh Gulf! Now you are shooing me away. I said, I like fierce Gulf but you don't have to act like that. It hurts ....

Mew pouts and started rubbing his chest with a sad eyes.

Gulf felt sad for hurting Mew. He just thought to tease him but he don't know that the older would take it seriously.

Phi ! I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I just thought to tease you.