Actions & Consequences pt. 3

With Mom being back home, I stay in my place.

She of course has plenty to say however..

She wasn't too convinced that the day was spent innocently.
Especially when she noticed I forgot to take the clothes off of the line, her curiosity was killing her.

I told her I simply forgot.. which was the truth.
I just didn't tell her exactly why I forgot.

Then of course, her next complaint was about how I was dressed..

The dress that SHE hand made me herself is apparently too revealing.

I brought up the fact that she had made it for me and her excuse was that she never realized how much I had filled it out.

I guess it becomes easier to see how much your daughter has grown into a young woman when there is a young man now living under the same roof.

Bill respected our space and kept quiet, mostly up in his room.

As I walked past his door every now and then, I could hear a record player singing quietly.

I also heard the dresser opening and shutting as did the closet door.. meaning he was unpacking and making himself feel at home.

The thought of him staying made me happy.

The day went on normally, and I continued to tend to Tessa's disability and the usual housework.

In our art room, Tessa especially enjoyed finger painting and dancing to the tune of her own drum.

We worked on behavioral techniques and a little bit of arithmetic..

it's important to teach her how to fend for herself in case of something ever happening to Mother and I.

The day grew into night and Mother made a lovely dinner of fresh vegetables and flavorful beef brisket.

Everything went perfectly along with a nice cold glass of my lemonade.

Bill, as our guest, sat at the head of the table..

For the most part I played everything off by keeping my eyes on my plate and listening only to Mother and
Tessa's stories of the day.

However every now and then, Bill and I would share a glance.

That was enough for me to almost choke.

And when our hands touched as we passed the food around, I could die right then and there.

But as for our budding romance.. it slowed, and it has damn near ended!

It's now been a couple of days since our almost kiss, and his move in..

With each day, we continue to share only glances.

I've been through my best wear everyday and I'm getting low on perfume!!