Belong To Me (Thomas Shelby)

A/N: I had to pause all works just to drop this one shot because while I have been obsessing over Cillian Murphy, I started binge watching the series "Peaky Blinders," only because he plays the lead character, Thomas Shelby!!!

Every time I see him on screen as this character:

The show is just tooo good!I have only finished season 1 and a few episodes into season 2, so this one shot will really only involve things from that far into the show

I have only finished season 1 and a few episodes into season 2, so this one shot will really only involve things from that far into the show.

For my readers who don't watch the show, don't worry! This one shot is very easy to follow, all you need to know is that Thomas Shelby (Cillian Murphy) and the Shelby family are gangster af!!!
They run all of Birmingham, England and they roll as the gang called "the Peaky Blinders."
They are returning soldiers of The Great War and they have trauma, they are hard as fuck, and they don't have much sympathy or patience for anything or anyone.

Hope you enjoy!!! Leave me some comments babes, I love you!!!!

Tags: #1919 #TimePiece #RoughSeggs #Cream🥧
#Violence #British #OldEngland #AgeGap #Dom&FemSub #Possesive #Toxic

——

Wrapped in a shawl, I sip my night tea at the seat of my dining room table

Enjoying the quiet silence of my apartment, I drink my cup half empty before I become startled by the front door of my home swinging open.

Jolting up unto my feet, I reach for the knife tucked away in my guarder to fight off the intruder..

Thomas Shelby watches my heightened skirt as I reach for the knife at my thigh.

Aggravated, he begins to shake his head unimpressed with my slow reaction to protecting myself.
"Didn't I tell you about locking your doors at night Tilly?"

I sigh, relaxing a bit as I recognize his face.
"Tommy you nearly frightened me to death."

He chain locks my door.
"Good." He furrows. "We live in Birmingham, not the fucking Palace of the Crown."