Good Luck Charm (Tom Welling)

An:// I can't explain the mood I was in while writing this but it's... intense😅

This one shot might not be everyone's cup of tea, this is for the girls who like to be used and abused and like their man obsessive and possessive🥴

Read at your own risk please!

Tags: #college #football #dominant #submissive #babygirl #bdsm #smut

———

Clutching the steering wheel of Tom's cherry coated Ford Pickup, my knuckles begin to turn white from the loss of blood in them as I grasp on for dear life.

Whimpering as I beg for him to climax already, my eyes squeeze close tightly as I bite my lip coping with the pain of his massive erection drilling into me vengefully.

But I guess if it hurts that much, I would've stopped fucking him a long time ago, right?

As he sits leaned back slightly in the driver's seat, Tom's strong arms lift me and crash me back down on the entirety of his full length, fucking me to the exact rhythm that pleases him.

His precum slowly dripping into me as he tries his hardest to hold out.

Having his wicked way with me, I continue to hold on to the wheel tightly, accidentally honking the horn with my triple-D cup breasts when his thrusts become too punishing.

He loves every bit of it.. sliding his large rough hands up my shirt he grabs hand fulls of my full bustiness, claiming this body as his and only his.

Hearing the horn's blow remind him of how much he's fucking the shit out of me, he begins to smile at his strength and dominance.

I check the time on my wrist watch and we are nearing becoming late for Lab with Professor Marshall.

Professor Marshall is a hard egg to crack, if you show up to his Lab late, he'll mark you absent and give you a zero for the day.

The last thing I need is to lose my scholarship because I was too busy letting the Quarterback of the Florida Gators blow my back out.

"Tom, baby.." I moan lightly as my curls gyrate out of its neat style. "We will be late, you need to finish."

Instantly he smacks my ass, the sting and immediate welting startles me bringing tears to my eyes.

"So ride me." He demands, never asking but always telling.

So I do.

Bucking my hips smoothly and much slower than his intensity as he likes to fuck, I'm finally able to bring things to an end.

He'd never admit to it in a million years but he knows that when I'm in charge, he could cum instantly.. and I can too.

Holding on to his hips and chiseled thighs as I ride him in reverse, I can feel every inch and every detail of his hard cock penetrating me nearly into my guts.

Slowly rocking my hips and taking every inch of his flesh, I take his hand and direct two of his fingers unto my warm wet tongue..
I place his hand at my begging clit and make his wet fingers pleasure me in tiny circles until I explode.

Tom takes his free hand from rubbing sweetly on my round ass and hips and puts his broad thumb in my butt.

My body jolts from too much pleasure, I gasp while orgasming and instantly smack his hand from behind there.

"Stop being freaky!" I argue breathlessly.

Instantly he chuckles.

Wrapping his hands around the plushness of my not exactly thin belly he whispers sweet nothings into my ear as he grips  his fingers into my soft and warm flesh.