Resist (Timothee Chalamet)

An:// I wrote this story for Halloween of 2020! I edited a lot being that most of the story was really cringy lol. I hope you can notice my difference in writing after 3 long years of practice! However I still am really proud of this story and how I wrote it! Please enjoy this old to me, new to you story.

Tags: #educated #wealthy #california #halloween #twist

Mostly Timothee's POV
Writing in bold is a narrative POV

———

The loudest knock I have ever heard shakes the entire building

Louder than the thunder booming from the storm outside.

Not like any knock I've ever heard before..
It sounds urgent, far from soft.. almost as if it were the SWAT team.

"Did you hear that?" I gulp, managing to escape my breathy moans as the receptionist, Melanie, works her magic from on her knees and underneath my desk.

Melanie ignores me, continuing with her daily
BJ as we wait for my next scheduled patient to walk in.

The thought of the knock soon fades from my mind as I slip my fingers through Melanie's platinum streaks, palming, and bobbing her head to reach the deepest part of her throat.

Leaning back in my desk chair, I close my eyes.. biting my lip in enjoyment of my own personal favorite type of therapy.

"Hello?" A woman's voice shouts impatiently from the waiting room.

Oh dear God..

The last thing that I need is a client to walk through these double doors and see the receptionist giving me head in the office.
Quickly I grab Melanie's shoulders and jolt her up to her feet.

"Timothee!" She she shouts wiping the cum and spit from her mouth with the back of her hand. "What the hell?!"

"It must be my 11am! She's here early!" I whisper strictly.
"I told you someone was here. Now get yourself together and go greet and check in Mrs. Guardonia, do you understand how much that lady is worth to me as a client??
Her and her husband are worth millions!!
She's already waited long enough."

Melanie quickly snatches her arms from me.

"When will you stop treating me like a servant and start treating me as your girlfriend?" She suddenly loses her temper and the hold of her tongue.

I adjust the zipper of my pants, stepping cleanly into her face. "How about I start treating you like some homeless stranger since that's exactly what you would be if I hadn't given you this job, am I right?"

Hatred and anger fills Melanie's eyes.

... I guess I could've said something nicer.

Although the last thing Mel could ever do is hate me; it's obvious to see that she is hurt.