Torn Apart

-Warning- Blood, fighting, kidnapping, drugging

*Tim's POV*
I was getting back to my room to get my camera that John asked for, apparently he had an idea for a new album cover but wanted to test out how to do it. I was going up the stairs when I heard running and a body hit mine at full force that caused us to fall over. I was about to fight whoever pushed me but I realized it was Johannes. He looked terrified and there was blood seeping from his shoulder, although he had two identical blades in each hand. I was about to question him but he got up really fast and pushed me into a room that I assume is a supplies closet.

"Tim, I don't have time. Call Jonas or anyone but you can't let Jonas come. Protect him, they're after him. Don't answer the door no matter how much we sound familiar to you, not even me. Ask us something only we'd know. Don't open that door unless you absolutely have to. They're here." Johannes warned as he slid out the door faster than I could comprehend. I wanted to run after him but I had to warn Jonas. Fuck why isn't he answering, I immediately called John.

"Tim? Where are you?" John asked.

"Supplies closet. Look I can't explain much but there are dangerous people here, please don't come. Johannes told me they're after Jonas and not to trust anyone. Please don't come." I explained.

"Where's Johannes?" John's voice was laced with worry.

"He's fighting them, he wanted me to warn you." I responded. My line of thought was interrupted when I heard a loud thud close to the door.

"Where is he?!" I heard someone yell.

"I don't know! They don't always tell me where they're going!" Johannes lied, the person must've known because I heard another thud.

"He's fucking useless, why not just eliminate him?" I heard another voice casually say.

"You know we can't, they won't come with us if we were to eliminate him." The voice growled. There was a moment of silence.

"What to do with you?" The voice playfully asked.

"Don't." Johannes cried, then there was nothing.

I waited for as long as I could before opening the door. I saw that a drawer was turned over, the vase was shattered on the ground, and blood was on the walls and glass. I ran around looking for Johannes but he was nowhere to be found. When I ran to his room, I saw that everything was sprawled out everywhere and a large dent on the wall by the door. The vanity mirror that was in the corner of the room was shattered and glass pieces were all over the ground. I stood there for what seemed like eternity when a cop came into the room, someone must've called the police. I explained to the cop everything that happened today, luckily they believed me. I knew I had to call John back but I couldn't find they words to explain this to him. I felt my phone vibrating and I saw that John was calling me.

"Tim, where are you?" John asked.

"At the hotel, I- the police are here. I told them what happened. Johannes- he's gone. We don't know where he is." I sobbed. I heard John curse.

"I will pick you up, we can't stay in that hotel anymore. We'll figure out what happened and we'll get Johannes back. We can't afford to panic, not when he needs us." John sounded like he was trying not to cry.

"He protected us, he lied that he didn't know where we were even when his life was on the line. We have to find him." My voice cracked as I saw a cop talking to a detective, they were making what happened into a crime scene. I couldn't breathe when I heard a detective call this an abduction case and a possible homicide case.

*Johannes's POV*
Hiding Tim in the supplies closet was not the smartest move to be honest, but it was the only option I had at the moment. I attempted to run away from the room to distract them, I only made it so far before I was thrown backwards with so much force that made my head spin. Why can't these supernatural bastards leave me alone?!

"Where is he?!" A man questioned me as he stood before me.

"I don't know! They don't always tell me where they're going!" I lied, they always tell me where they're going for security reasons.

"He's fucking useless, why not just eliminate him?" Another voice behind me say as if my life mattered nothing to him. He lifted me off the ground my my hair and made me look at the other man. Apparently they couldn't kill me.

"What to do with you?" The man that was standing in front of me playfully said as he paced back and forward. That's when I felt a needle in my neck.

"Don't." A helpless said as whatever the needle had was injected into me. The edges of my vision darkened as my body when completely limp. The man behind me picked me up bridal style, I blacked out as soon as he stood at full height.