Ch. 56 - THE HUNTER AND THE HUNTED

Avalon's outfit:

┏ •◦ 🔥🏳️‍🌈🐺 ◦• ┓

┏ •◦ 🔥🏳️‍🌈🐺 ◦• ┓

- CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX -🏹 The Hunter and The Hunted 🏹

🏹 The Hunter and The Hunted 🏹

"Scott." Deaton said as he followed Scott out the hospital, "We don't know where she's going or what she's doing." Deaton said. "Or how the hell she's alive." Argent said as they walked over to Lydia and Malia, "Well, can we answer that question after we find her?" Lydia asked.

"That woman may look like Allison, but it doesn't mean that she is Allison." Deaton said and Argent shook his head. "She didn't recognize me." He said and Scott nodded, "Me either. But she saw me heal. She knows what I am." Scott said and Argent furrowed his brows.

"So she doesn't remember us but she knows about werewolves." Argent said and Lydia raised her eyebrows, "It's frighteningly convenient for a werewolf hunter who just got brought back to life." Lydia said and Malia nodded. "She also knew how to kick ass, specifically my ass." Malia said.

"Hold on- When I told her my last name was McCall, she looked at me like she... was expecting something else." Scott said and Avalon sighed, "Hale." She said and Melissa raised her eyebrows.

"But if the only thing she remembers right now is that she hunts and kills werewolves-" Melissa said and Scott's eyes widened, "Then we need to find Derek." He said. "I'm coming with you." Malia said, "So am I." Avalon said and Scott nodded before they ran over to Scott's car.

🏹

Derek crawled on the ground, hand on his bleeding neck as Allison slowly followed him. Derek slowly turned onto his back, staring up Allison as she stopped before holding up her bow.

She released the arrow when all of the sudden, Liam came out of nowhere, grabbing the arrow before letting out a roar. Allison quickly grabbed another arrow and released it before a girl named Hikari ran out in front of Liam. The arrow hit Hikari in the arm before erupting into flames as her eyes glowed a fiery orange and a fiery fox aura surrounded her body.