Chapter Seventeen

JACK

It's been a week since we found out that the gang that were in the park with us was led by Suji. Once we got home, Tanoshi managed to identify the majority of the group, and he feels extremely awful about the entire ordeal. He's mainly beating himself up over the fact that he hadn't recognized them sooner, but it's been so long since he was in the gang that he had forgotten about the majority of the members apart from Suji (which was for obvious reasons)

Over this past school week, we have been trying to spot them more and more often at school, and they have been frequent in passing us, whether it's been in corridors, gyms or even outside of school in convenience stores. They've been eyeing up Tanoshi, which I have alerted to him.

He doesn't feel extremely nervous about seeing them, however he is nervous about seeing Suji for him, purely because, well it's Suji Otoko. You cannot blame him at all for that.

We've also been looking out to see if they have been doing any actual criminal activity in and out of school, and to our surprise, there hasn't been anything like what Suji did. It's just been them smoking, drinking underage and eyeing up Tanoshi like they want to stab him in the chest. In short, it's been a pretty stressful week.

On a different note, me and Aisuru have been getting on extremely well in tutor, and Aisuru and Kirai are now part of 'the gang' bringing our group to a total of six members. Ichigo is also rumoured to be joining, as she's been placed in a few of mine and Kirai's classes, so that will bring the group total to seven.

Because me and Aisuru have been getting on so well, Mr Eko partners us in every lesson possible, which is always a good thing (hence why he's the best teacher in Koenji High) and because of this, he's become my second brother in Japan along with Danny.

Today, the seven of us are planning to meet around the school to discuss everything that's been going on with Suji's gang, and that'll be nerve racking and exciting. I've been trying to collect info for ages, but nothing's coming of it, so I'm relying on the rest of the gang for information.

In the middle of maths, I decide to head to the bathroom just to well... go to the bathroom. (And to shave five minutes off of math class, because I can't stand Mr Tayuna being a total dick to me!) so after I make my way out of the class, I slowly walk to the toilets farthest away from maths.

Once I get to the toilets, I slowly open the door and I am greeted by something that immediately concerns me, a piece of graffiti plastered across every wall in the room that does not look artistic or friendly. I slowly walk closer to the text on the right side of the toilets, and I read the text slowly.

The graffiti reads in big, red letters "Our leader has returned today." and it is signed by someone called Satsujin, who I've never seen before. Upon walking to every wall in the room I discover that the text is the same on every wall, and it is likely that this has been done to instill fear. I pull out my phone from my blazer pocket and take photos of each piece of graffiti, wondering if there any minor differences in each piece.

I enter a cubicle and am immediately greeted by another piece of graffiti, this time covering up the entire wall opposite me in the cubicle, in big, bold black letters. I read the text and then I realize who has done it, and what the previous pieces of graffiti meant.

"S. OTOKO IS COMING BACK THIS FRIDAY, GET READY FUCKERS."

I take photo of this piece of graffiti, before slowly walking out of the toilets, a sinking feeling in my stomach. Part of me does not want to believe that Suji is already out of wherever he is for doing what he did, but in some ways I believe it too. I end up checking almost every empty classroom for a sight of Suji, but nothing comes of it, so I shrug it off and decide to use the photos as valuable information in our meetup at lunchtime.