Thanks

This book was written over a three and a half month period, and it has been one of the most incredible journeys that I have ever experienced. To be able to finally complete my own original novel has been a dream of mine for many years, and to finally achieve that feels absolutely incredible.

I would like to give my thanks to:

My parents - for fuelling my love for writing and for reading this book in its early stages.

My grandparents - for also supporting me on my writing journey and for cooking some really good food (and we are talking, really good food!)

My best friends, respectively known on Wattpad as @foxyuk and @Aslo_Diagon - for being the best friends ever and for giving me many ideas (likely through Foxy's obsession with Naruto)

----

I would also like to give my thanks to:

Daft Punk - thank you for 28 incredible years of work. Discovery and RAM changed my life forever, and your work has inspired me constantly in life.

Key - thanks for making fantastic visual novels and great stories.

Trash Taste - thanks for making me laugh way too much and teaching me about Japanese culture and anime across this book's production.

----

And finally, thanks to everyone reading this book. I hope you all enjoyed this, and I'll see you in my next work!

WORD COUNT - 49,097