One Year Anniversary

27 SEPTEMBER 2013,
Cheshire.

"AaaaaaaaaaaaaAaa" i screamed on the top of my lungs as i fell from my bed... "Ouchhh! That hurts!! Damn that nightmare, next time i wont let him win" i got up and dusted myself.. Then I went to take bath.. Well usually i hate taking bath but today is a special day so yeah why not.. I wore a dark blue shirt and black jeans., i comb my hairs and wore my old blue snickers! Oh wait why the hell i am wearing matching accessories? Urghh not my style.. I took out a red watch and wore it besides wore my green ear ring... i stood infront of the mirror looking at myself "Well not bad mish, yu look good" i complimented myself and left my apartment... I went to the garage, got on my bicycle., and headed towrds the iceberg park.

At the park, my eyes spotted a fair lady wearing a baby pink colour tank and blue jeans, sitting on a bench near the park's canteen... I went to her and found her head digged in a book... "Oh come on el not today" i frowned at her... She slowly headed that book down and her face was clearly visible now.. "Hi mish! " she stood up and gave me a tight hug. "Hi el" i smiled while she still hugged me. We broke our hug and with that i saw rose coming towards us "Ah here comes the master of all wisdom" i made sure it was audible to rose and her face said she felt offended. On seeing her face me and el started and laughing.. "When you guys are done laughing tell me what the plan for today. I hope you guys remember -" "that today is our frndship's anniversary" el and i said that in a unison. "Hmm" rose gve us a smirk.
We got into el's car And almost went to evry beautiful spot of Cheshire to celebrate... Later at night acrss 11:00pm we three went to greenhood restaurant whose owner was el's elder sister Ana blaze.