Ana blaze

Honestly me and rose were very fond of ana. She was like our soul sister. She was kind, caring, loving just like her younger sister but a little more matured and treated us like kids, come to think about it, its quite creepy like c'mon we are grown ups. Ana was as tall as me and had a fair colour like elsa., she had the most beautiful light brown eyes and her silky hazel hairs landed below her waist! Her dressing sense was above average and She was totally a beauty to be hold...

"Here's you order elsa ma'am" a waitress said while placing our dinner on the table... "Thank you Lisa!" el gve her a big smile. The waitress was about to leave "Eh... Excuse me!!" i called her and the waitress turned to me "Mind calling ana from inside., our celebration is incomplete without her" "Sorry girl but ana is not in the restaurant" the waitress said and left..

"Hey el call ana" rose said to el

"Why should i?" she responded back with a duh tone

"What do you mean by why should I? Because we hve to celebrate our frndship" rose said while eating.

"Well if thats the case then why dont you call her... Why are you ordering me?" el sounded different

"Seriously??? Fine! " rose called ana
"Damn her phone is out of network area" she said that while placing her phone back in her pocket.

Originally i was from bradford and came to Cheshire which is the hometown of elsa, whereas Rose is frm Doncaster, even she left her home insearch of freedom. ^Told ya she was just like me^ We both decided to stay in Cheshire waiting for El to decide whether she want to come along with us or not. Thats where we met ana and el's family. I was thinking about the flashback just then i heard el's phone was ringing... She picked it up...
"So what??" el started yelled at the person on the phone.
Rose and i were totally shocked by her behaviour.
"Forget it i am not coming" and she hunged up.

"Hey calm down el what gotten into you? Who was on phone?" i started consoling her.

"Nothing it was my father" she said in a low tone.
"Whattttt?" rose was shocked on hearing that and so was i

El continued "He want me to come home"
"And why is that so" i interrupted her.

"Because of my stupid sister" el was angry by now
"why what happened to ana?" this time rose interrupted

"He said she is acting weird and he wants me there... But i am not going..., i have to celebrate our anniversary with you guys" she smiled as if everything is alright.

"Dont be stupid el, your sister is more important than this... We are leaving right now" Rose demanded and i agreed "Yeah el i agree we should leave right now"
"But guys!!!" el protested but we ignored her and went to the car, she followed us.

Elsa's dad was a very lively man. He was full of humour, he made us feel home all the time. The best thing about him was he always use to tell el to be like me, only if he knew who i actually was XD
On our way el received one more call from her dad saying that he took ana to a hospital and we changed our route to the hospital..

Within 10minutes we reached the hospital and asked for ana's room and the receptionist gave us room no. 304..
"Oh that mean 3rd floor room no 4" rose said as if it was a mystery.
"Oh yeah i wasn't knowing that " i said in a sarcastic manner
We three headed towards ana's room. We three went out of words when we saw ana from her room's window made of glass... She was going all wild, two doctors were holding each of her hand and her leg and she was pushing them back. Her bed was shaking like anything and beside, there was mr. Blaze looking helpless. We couldn't take our eyes off frm ana. "Guys i am the only one to think...that....it looks like....she is...." i stopped
"She is?" el asked while still staring at ana
"Possessed" rose answered instead of me.

MR.BLAZE saw us and came out. He started crying and el hugged her. "Please sit mr. Blaze" rose gave him a chair and i bought some water. When he got hold on himself i asked "What happened to ana?"

"I dont know dear., yesterday she told me that she was going for camping with her friends and i allowed her to leave, but today when she came back and she fainted on the floor of her room. I thought she got tired and all but when she woke up she started acting weird, just the way she is acting now" tears rolled in his eyes again he continued "i couldn't handle her anymore so i called el but she refused to come so i brought her to the hospital"

Just then the doctor came in "Mr. Blaze can we please have a word" mr. Blaze nodded and with that both left. We got up and stood at the window staring at ana. After a while ana fainted, all the doctors rushed in and the room went crowded.. Our views was totally blocked. Just then a nurse came out and we asked her about ana's condition. "She went in coma" thats all she said and left in a hurry.