chapter 1.

Monday, 3:19 p.m.

Scaramouche walked to his room packing his bags for college, he was finally getting away from his terrible living conditions, ever since his mother left him he was taken in by an abusive family, suffering daily, he finally gained his freedom, he finished, rushing to his car, he worked so hard for his college, and now he finally gets to go.

Scaramouche got in his car, driving to the place, he got accepted, he was so happy, he now just had to get a dorm and he will be set. Scaramouche reached the destination, getting out with his stuff, he was met with an assistant. "Name please?" "Scaramouche Raiden." "That way, you'll be led to your dormitory by Gurang." Scaramouche nodded, he could only think, who the fuck names their child Gurang, I would kill myself- he walked up meeting the person, he was handed his keys and was led to the dorm, he calmly entered, it was empty, he picked a room locking the door and leaning against it, he was exhausted. He looked at the bed, it was better than his at home, he calmly looked through his bags and boxes, finding his blankets and sheet, he stood up making his bed, he sat down, looking at the things in the room, there was simply some shelves, desks, and a closet, he looked at his wardrobe, it would fit well.

There was some laughing outside his door, his roommates, he felt irritated by the noise, he stiffened, grabbing his bag of clothes and putting them away, he then grabbed some of his lights, hanging them quietly, there was a yell from the other room. "KAZUHA THERES A FUCKING SPIDER!!!" "What do you expect me to do!? I'm not touching it!" Scaramouche sighed, unlocking his door walking to the noise. "Then kill it somehow!! I don't like spiders!!" Scaramouche leaned against the wall, watching them freak out over the spider. "Well i don't want to hurt it!!" Scaramouche laughed. The two turned to him, still watching the spider. Scaramouche walked forward, picking up the spider and walking to the balcony. "How!? Are you not bothered!?" Scaramouche opened the door, setting it on the railing. The green eyed boy stared at him in shock. "Okay, Kazu, our roomie is insane!" Scaramouche walked back to his room rolling his eyes, he could look at both of them and realize how pretty they are. Scaramouche sat on his bed annoyed with himself, how could he see them as pretty? He wasn't supposed to get attached. Scaramouche grabbed his speaker and turned on some music, continuing to make his room feel better. There was a knock on his door, he looked at it sighing, walking to open it, a book in hand. He opened the door for one of his roommates to be standing there, he had white hair with a red streak. "What do you want?" He hissed, annoyed at being bothered. "Uhm the song, what's it called? I quite like it." Scaramouche turned to his bookshelf, setting the book down before walking to his phone. "Hm, you've never heard Thunderstruck?" Scaramouche looked at his ACDC poster he had just put up. "Ehm, no.. I'm Kazuha by the way, and the other is Heizou." "Ah, can you leave now? I have work to do." "Oh, sure, feel free to hang out with us whenever you wish" Scaramouche waved him off, not wanting to speak anymore. Kazuha got on his phone shutting the door as he walked out.

Scaramouche turned his music up more, grabbing his set of books and setting them on the bookshelf carefully. A while later he walked out, he hasn't eaten since he last left home. He walked out calmly, he was about to go into the kitchen before he heard some movie playing, he walked into the kitchen and immediately turned around "never mind then!" Scaramouche walked back to his room falling on his bed, his face was red, of course his roommates were dating and decided to make out in the kitchen. He felt upset, his appetite was ruined, he decided it was late enough to sleep.

Tuesday 12:45p.m.

Scaramouche opened his eyes, the world felt blurry, he checked the time and stood up, he had a class later that day, at 1:45. he walked to his closet grabbing clothes and walking to the bathroom, he was glad it was empty, he shut the door locking it behind him, he could hear laughter from the kitchen, he turned the water on, he already had a headache. While in the shower he couldn't stop thinking about his home life and anger, he felt his body stiffen, he hated it so much. He eventually got out of the shower and got dressed, heading to the kitchen with a towel around his neck. Kazuha immediately turned to him. "Uhm, sorry about last night, we just weren't expecting you to walk in like that.." Scaramouche felt a little upset. "Its my dorm too. Don't expect me to just stay in my room all day." Heizou spoke up. "Don't get all upset because he was apologizing asshole." "Well maybe you shouldn't make out in the fucking kitchen." Heizou was about to step closer but Kazuha stopped him. "Heizou, he does have a point, it is his dorm too and we should've thought before doing that" Scaramouche scoffed and walked past them into the kitchen, grabbing an apple before walking to his room, he had a class in 30 minutes, and his mood was ruined, he calmly sat on his bed, drying his hair. He walked to his desk grabbing eyeliner and putting it on, he was careful not to ruin it.

1:45p.m.

Scaramouche sat in his class calmly, he took note of whatever was being taught and kept looking outside, there was a bird. He calmly got his phone out and took a picture, he wanted to draw it and maybe paint it, it flew away after he took the picture. He took more notes and was ready to leave for his next class, he had an assignment due in two weeks, he was going to finish it a soon as possible.

4:30p.m.

Scaramouche reached his dorm, his classes weren't bad at all, the dorm was thankfully empty, he sat on the couch, starting the third movie of Scream, it was one of his favorite series and he was rewatching them, he would start the project later. Later he heard the door open, it was Heizou, he sighed, walking to his room, the door shut quite loudly after, it made Scaramouche jump. Scaramouche went to his room, he had to start the project and finish it by tomorrow, he didn't want to take up all his time doing the project. He started by getting the things he needed, he took out his notes as well, he knew this would be an all night thing so he decided to stay up, he first was gonna run to the store for drinks and snacks, he didn't want to risk last night happening again. On his way out he saw Kazuha laying down on the floor. "What are you doing?" "Huh,me? Tired, and I never got your name y'know?" "Scaramouche, and I'll be gone for about 20minutes so don't waste your free time." "Oh, alright, goodbye." Scaramouche walked out the door, spinning his keys on his finger.

Scaramouche got to the store and bought a couple monsters and snacks, he was prepared for an all nighter.

12:59a.m.

Scaramouche sat in his room, carefully putting bits and pieces together, it was late, and he was halfway finished, he took his drink and drank the rest of it, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." He was slightly annoyed, it was Heizou. "Why are you up so late? Don't you take midday classes?" Scaramouche nodded, focusing on his work, he wasn't about to Loose his track. He heard Heizou step closer to him. "What is it you're working on anyways?" "Does it matter?" Scaramouche said coldly, clearly wanting him to get out. "Well, I want to know so I guess it matters to me." Scaramouche sighed. "A project alright?" His tone was sharp, that of a knife to a heart. "Oh, but didn't you just start classes? That looks almost finished." Scaramouche laid his head on the table, tired of Heizous nagging, he heard footsteps towards his bookshelf, and the drop of a book, he groaned annoyed. Heizou picked up the book. "Hey what's this?"