chapter 5.

Scaramouche drove, he did his best to stay in the speed limit, he had to get there, his kid sister was in danger. He saw the driveway, it felt so far, he didn't feel good, he needed to get to his sister. He parked a decent distance away and ran to the door, locked. He looked at his keys, he had a spare. He opened it quickly, it seemed still, too quiet. He walked around, blood was near the staircase, he heard a muffled scream from upstairs, he rushed up, blood trailed up the stairs and into a room, he heard Hatsu crying, he couldn't identify it, he rushed into every room, there was only his old one left, his 'mother' lay dead in the bathroom. Scaramouche felt sick. He didn't want to go. He opened the door, he saw Hatsu crying and his 'father' yelling at her. "You will tell nobody about this! You hear!?" Hatsu nodded, she was shaking badly, crying, she was terrified. Scaramouche stepped forward he was shaking too, he knew his 'father' was capable of unimaginable things, and he didn't want to know what. He stepped closer, his 'father' turned to him. "Oh, the slut has returned, why are you here huh?" Scaramouche walked to Hatsu hugging her, she hugged him back tightly. "Answer me damnit!" Scaramouche turned to look at him. "I'm here for Hatsu. She is not staying here with you 'father'." His 'father' grinned. "Oh. You made a huge mistake coming back. I have something better to do than that crying bitch." Scaramouche let go of Hatsu standing up in front of her. "You won't do anything." The Man stepped closer, grabbing Scaramouche's neck. "Listen here slut. Everything was just fine when you left and now you're back." Scaramouche put his hand on the mans wrist, attempting to pull it away, he failed and his grip tightened, he couldn't breathe properly, he attempted again, his body fell weak and he passed out, darkness engulfed him, before he was completely out he heard something. "Out. Dont come back here until I come looking for you." Scaramouche was out cold, he could feel little things, his head hurt, his whole body hurt, he only wanted to protect Hatsu, look what happened now.

(TW:Sexual assault/abuse)

Scaramouche felt a tight grip on his thigh, and his waist, he didn't have a complete grip on reality, he couldn't feel his body, ropes, his hands were tied up, where did they come from and why were they there? He felt a cloth in his mouth, he was finally gaining a sense of reality, he felt a sharp pain, he bit down on the cloth in surprise, he felt weird, and weak, his senses were only slowly coming back, his arms, he could move them slightly, from his waist down he felt numb, his head felt heavy,he couldn't lift it, he heard the sound of skin hitting skin and groans, he understood what was happening, he didn't want to think, he shut his eyes, tears welling up, he bit down on the cloth hard, he regained all feeling, he hated it. He hated the thought of what could happen after, what would happen once his father left, he could hear the TV from downstairs, it was loud, he felt a tear run down his face, Hatsu was a smart kid, she probably knew, he focused on the sound of Bluey, wanting to pass out, he wanted to be asleep, he wanted to be dead. He hated this, he wanted it to stop, he couldn't speak out, or fight back, he was trapped, and Hatsu couldn't do anything, he did his best to turn his head, he saw his phone on the desk, along with all the devices able to contact help, he could smell alcohol, he did everything in his power to distract himself, wanting it to end, he felt the grip on his thigh be released, a hand on his cheek, his fathers movement stopped, he felt his head force in a different direction, facing him. "You're awake slut" Scaramouche glared at him, tears in his eyes. His father pulled out of his body, releasing Scaramouche completely, untying the ropes on his wrists. "You have a really nice body Slut," his father reached over, groping his chest, Scaramouche swatted at his hand, his wrists hurt, he had rope burn  from the rope. "Its a shame you're one of those Trannies, and don't you dare move or I will knock you out and tie you up again. Dont try to call for help. Dont do anything, or I'll do you like your mother. You will cover for me and do whatever I ask. Got it?" Scaramouche nodded, he felt the cloth in his mouth removed, his voice was shaky. "Y-you are a sick, sick man." His father grabbed his face, forcing a kiss onto him. His father backed away grabbing his phone from the dresser. "Try anything. I dare you." Scaramouche felt weak, he sat up, he could feel the sticky substance on his inner thigh, he father stood at the door, watching him, he tossed a shirt at him. "Here slut. I'm not gonna provoke your sister." Scaramouche took it, it was definitely his fathers, but he was weak, he could barely put it on, he was just glad it wasn't his sister going through this. He looked at his phone, chewing on his inner lip, he saw a text from an unknown number, he clicked on it, it was most likely spam. [Unknown number: hello? Is this Scaramouche?] [S:yes. Who is this?] [Unknown number: its Xiao, from highschool.] [S:how did you get my number?] [X:My dads boyfriend Tartaglia, he said you guys are friends.] [S:not really, he just bothers me, and did you need something?] Scaramouche checked the date, Saturday, 15:15p.m. He panicked. "Saturday!? But it was supposed to be Friday." His sister was in the room now. "Kuni! I thought you died! Daddy left you here for so long.. And I thought you died!" Scaramouche reached out, Hatsu immediately ran up and hugged him, he knew she knew, he felt horrible, he didn't want her to feel bad, it wasn't her fault, it was their fathers fault. "Kuni.. He did something bad.. Didn't he?" Scaramouche shook his head. "You don't worry about it Hatsu, what's important is that you're alive and safe." Scaramouche felt a vibration from his phone, he looked at it. [X: I didn't, Kazuha and Heizou are a bit worried since you've been gone for a while, Kazuha more than Heizou but still.] Scaramouche suddenly felt a pain, they were worried about him? But why? Why did it hurt him? He hugged Hatsu tighter before letting go. Hatsu spoke up. "If you come downstairs I will cook ramen for you.." Scaramouche patted her head. "I'll make my way, you go now." [S:oh, I just had to take care of family matters, I didn't mean to go unannounced.] Scaramouche took the blanket he had off his body, he immediately got shivers, he carefully mover to have his legs off the end of the bed, he stood up, he felt the sticky substance drip down his legs, he shuddered, disgusted at all that had happened. He walked to the dresser, he was deciding weather or not to change to his clothes, he knew he wouldn't enjoy getting stains off his clothes so he remained in only his fathers shirt, he felt disgusted, at himself, why would he let this happen to himself? He calmly walked down the stairs, he could feel a small pain every other step, he winced, he made it down, his sister was standing in a chair making ramen, his dad was on the couch drinking, watching some random stuff. Scaramouche went out to the kitchen, sitting on the chair, he couldn't describe the disgust he felt as he sat down.

Hatsu finished cooking the ramen, setting it in front of him. "I ate an hour ago.. Don't worry Kuni." Scaramouche patted her head. "At least you are taking care of yourself. Scaramouche ate some, he could feel Hatsu stating at his legs, a look of disgust as she turned to her father, suddenly he called her name. " Hatsu! Get out here!" Scaramouche watched as she rushed out, suddenly another vibration from his phone. He picked it up. [X:they are nagging me to give you their numbers or add you to a GC, which do u prefer?] [S:GC sounds more simple, I feel ur pain about them being nagging] Scaramouche set his phone down, leaving it on so he could eat, a notification, Xiao added him to the group, he immediately saw 4 other numbers other than his and Xiao's. [Unknown: we should tell our names so you can recognize us, Aether.] [Unknown: Kazuha] [unknown:Heizou] [unknown: Venti!] Scaramouche saved the numbers, he was wondering why his father had such little care for what he did, it was weird. Scaramouche finished the ramen, setting it off to the side, he was hoping to be able to take a shower, he saw Hatsu cleaning UB a broken beer bottle, he rushed over, helping her, not wanting her to harm herself. He could tell his father was watching them, it made him feel uneasy. Scaramouche stood up, going to throw away the glass, his sister stayed behind, cleaning the spilled beer. Scaramouche walked upstairs afterwards, he was glad they had two bathrooms in the house, he could never take a shower in a room a corpse had been, he couldn't help but wonder, he walked into he bathroom, shutting the door. He noticed a pattern, happiness I'm his life was always followed by harm. Why him though, why did the world curse him, he felt a couple vibrations from his phone, he picked it up, leaning on the bathroom wall. [K:Scaramouche where are you? We were so worried!] [S:at my dads house, something came up.] Scaramouche heard the bathroom door open. "Slut. What do you think you're doing?" He felt a little shaky. "Talking to friends.. About to take a shower.." Scaramouche's Father took the phone, reading over the groupchat. "Good. You kept quiet." Scaramouche nodded, his father shut the door, walking away, he felt safer again, he turned the shower on, warm but leaning towards the hot side. He checked the groupchat again. [H:you left with out telligz, Kazuha was worried sick!] [S: it just came up! And learn how to spell dumbass.] Scaramouche was trying to hold his laughter, he heard the water run behind him. [H: shut up about my spelling Scaraboobs.] [S: fuck off. I have to go now. I'll possibly see you tommorow, though I hope I dont, you're annoying.] Scaramouche turned his phone off, it was almost dead. He got in the shower, letting the warm water hit him, he panicked thinking he didn't take the shirt off, he did, he just forgot doing, it made him wonder if his dad saw him again, he felt sickened. He sat on the floor, practically drowning himself in the water, it was warm, he felt at ease. He heard a knock, it was his sister. "Yes Hatsu?" "Where are you going after this? Are..you leaving me? I.. Dont want to be here with him! Never again! After what he did to you!" "I'll try to do something, I promise Hatsu." He head Hatsu's hurried footsteps go away, he stood up, he still had a shower to take.

Scaramouche finished, wrapping a towel around his body, he just had to go to the room with his clothes without having a panic attack, he was hoping it would be easy. He walked in the door, he immediately felt his breathing quicken as he walked in, he walked over grabbing his clothes, he had to get to the bathroom, he wanted to escape. And take his sister with him. He was back in the bathroom moments later, he was a little surprised at how his father was acting, he was so carefree, it was weird. Scaramouche walked downstairs, he saw his father asleep on the couch, Hatsu has a bottle of pills, she was mixing them with things their father was meant to take. She saw Scaramouche and dumped the rest, rushing to him. "Kuni! Where are you going?" Scaramouche shushed her and opened the front door, motioning her to follow, she did, he saw his car, it was perfectly in tact, relief, he opened the door, his keys were on the seat, Hatsu got in after, immediately shutting the door. "Hatsu, Mom was moved, where to?" "The.. Uh.. Garage of cellar, there's also the hidden room in the basement, its one of those." Scaramouche nodded, he got his phone out almost dead, 12%, he texted Xiao. [S:Xiao, can you ask if anyone would like to hangout with me and my sister at Mars library and café? I need to make a call but can't trust her to be alone, if so, I can't reply, phone is dead] Scaramouche turned it off, turning to Hatsu. "So, I have a plan to get father gone."