Chapter 6. (important note)

Scaramouche had ordered food for him and his sister, he was drinking bitter tea, looking at his phone, he heard the place provided chargers but he was fine with his phone dying, it gave him the sense of freedom. Hatsu was eating like she hadn't in days, when she finished she hugged Scaramouche tightly. "I love you aniki! I always will.." She let go, sitting back in her seat and coloring on a given coloring book.

A few moments later the door opened, Heizou, Kazuha, and Xiao walked in, they immediately walked over to Scaramouche, Scaramouche didn't realize and jumped when Kazuha poked him. "Hello Scara~!" Heizou had a playful tone as he sat across from Scaramouche, Kazuha sat next to Heizou, and Xiao sat on the other side of him. Kazuha spoke up. "Is this Hatsu? You mentioned her to me before." Scaramouche nodded, Hatsu looked up examining the people at the table, she pointed to Kazuha first "you seem nice.. I feel like you're my anikis type," she paused pointing to Xiao "you're pretty, I'm glad Scara has pretty friends." she pointed to Heizou "you look like a fuckboy." Scaramouche gasped at the words laughing. Kazuha also laughed. Scaramouche started laughing a little harder. "Oh my god she has a point!"

(So this is all I can really do, I might discontinue this because my motivation is gone, and my hyperfocus on this is also. I will decide whether or not to discontinue it, I hate loosing motivation, sorry if I end up discontinuing it)