Introduction!

Hello, I am starting this story and I will have a full part up later, for now a short glimpse.

(Warning, this story will contain triggering topics and smut, please don't read if you are uncomfortable with the following: self harm, panic attacks, violence mentions, abuse)

Monday, 3:19 p.m.

Scaramouche walked to his room packing his bags for college, he was finally getting away from his terrible living conditions, ever since his mother left him he was taken in by an abusive family, suffering daily, he finally gained his freedom, he finished, rushing to his car, he worked so hard for his college, and now he finally gets to go.

Scaramouche got in his car, driving to the place, he got accepted, he was so happy, he now just had to get a dorm and he will be set. Scaramouche reached the destination, getting out with his stuff, he was met with an assistant. "Name please?" "Scaramouche Raiden." "That way, you'll be led to your dormitory by Vincent." Scaramouche nodded, he could only think, who the fuck names their child Vimcent, I would kill Myself, eh, not that bad actually. He walked up meeting the person, he was handed his keys and was led to the dorm, he calmly entered, it was empty, he picked a room looking the door and leaning against it, he was exhausted.

(Continue reading for the full part)