chapter 2.

(I forgot to mention that whenever I write Scaramouche he is transmasc, so that stays the same here, if you don't like it cool)

Wednesday 1:09a.m.

Heizou picked up the book reading the cover. Scaramouche looked back at him, trying to identify the book, he looked back to his desk, yawning. Heizou read the back. "Oh, its a horror book, Asylum, I heard its a good book." Scaramouche nodded, yawning again, his energy was gone, and he was too tired to be annoyed with Heizou. "Do you have Sanctum, its the second to the series." Scaramouche stood up, walking to where he was, crouching down to look at the bookshelf, sure enough Sanctum was next to the empty spot where Asylum had been. He grabbed it, handing it to Heizou. "Yes, I always get complete series, but I'm missing The scarlets I couldn't get it." There was silence. "You can be nice?" Scaramouche stiffened. "Get out of my room." He grabbed the book from Heizou. "Huh- what?" Scaramouche pointed to the door. "Out." His tone was cold and sharp. Heizou laughed. "Wait I'm sorry don't kick me out-" Scaramouche glared at him, Heizou sighed taking the hint. "Fine, I won't bother you anymore, see ya tomorrow Scara~" his tone was playful, he shut the door softly, returning to his room.

Scaramouche organized the books again, standing up before sitting on his bed, he got on his phone, there was a missed call from his mother, and a text. Scaramouche looked at the text again, it wasn't his adoptive mother, it was his real mother, she had therapy every week and was slowly trying to make up for her abandoning him. He finally read the text and comprehended the words. Ei: I heard you were going to college, I hope everything goes well for you, and is it alright if we meet up so I can give a proper apology and gift? I know I messed up, and I would love to see you.

Scaramouche felt tears form in his eyes, they fell, he had never felt happy to see his real mother after she abandoned him, he knows how hard his Aunts death was, and Ei never took it well. He responded saying they could meet tomorrow, or today, because it was already 1:30a.m. there was an immediate respond. Ei: I'll take you to dinner, my treat.
Scaramouche smiled, he was glad to see his real mother, not his abuser. Scaramouche laid down, cuddling into his blanket, he could sleep, knowing he gets another chance of a mother-son relationship.

Thursday 11:34 a.m.

Scaramouche sat up, he couldn't sleep any longer, there was a pain in his gut that wouldn't stop, he groaned in annoyance. Shoving his head into the pillow. He knew what it was and he was not happy. He stood up, walking to the bathroom, he got lucky again, it was empty, he walked back to his room, class at 1:45 again, it was 11:45. He walked to his bookshelf, grabbing a shorter book of his before sitting on his bed, turning on quiet music reading, it was quiet in his room, and noise was minimal outside of it. There was a quiet knock on the door, Scaramouche looked up, waiting for another knock to assure himself he wasn't imagining things. There was another soft knock. "Oh.. Come in." The door opened to reveal Kazuha. "Do you like tea? Heizou got me the wrong tea and its too bitter for my taste." Scaramouche nodded, "yes, I like bitter tea." Kazuha nodded. "Would you like some? Because-" Scaramouche nodded. "Sure." Kazuha turned around. "Heizou, could you bring that tea?" "Sure." A few moments later Heizou handed him the tea. "I have classes, bye Kazu, scara" Heizou kissed Kazuha's cheek and walked away. Scaramouche sighed in annoyance. "Oh, he calls you scara haha" Kazuha walked closer handing the tea to Scaramouche who drank some, he sighed, a small amount of pain in his gut disappeared. "Sorry about the inconvenience, it wasn't planned for this to happen." "I'd be annoyed if it was." Kazuha laughed. Scaramouche stood up, checking the time, 12:06, he walked to his desk grabbing his eyeliner from the top, carefully putting it on. "Oh, yo do your eyeliner?" "Yes, all the time." "Oh, could you do mine sometime? I've always wondered how I'd look." "If you'd like I can do it today." Kazuha walked closer "really? You'd do that?" "Sure, I'm in a good mood." Kazuha smiled, "thank you, I really appreciate it." Scaramouche finished his eyeliner. "Hm, can you sit still?" He stood up from his spot, hinting at Kazuha to sit. Kazuha sat on the chair. "Yeah, I can." Scaramouche got closer. "It won't take long, and I'm doing it the same as mine, shut your eyes." Kazuha did, sitting still as he did his work.

Scaramouche backed up a bit, checking his work, Kazuha opened his eyes to be met with Scaramouche inches away from his face, he blushed a little. "Alright, its good." Kazuha turned to the mirror nodding. "It really is, you're great at eyeliner." Scaramouche blushed a little. "Oh, thank you" Kazuha smiled. "Well, I have a class soon, don't you?" "Mhm." "Come walk with me." "Just because I did your eyeliner doesn't mean I want to walk with you. I prefer silence." Kazuha was a little taken back, he smiled, a little hurt. "Alright, no worries." Scaramouche walked out of his room with his stuff, leaving Kazuha to stand there. Kazuha left moments later, trailing behind him. "Why don't we talk about something? It can pass time." Scaramouche turned and glared, stopping in his tracks. "Didn't I tell you I want silence?" "Well silence can be lonely sometimes, its smarter to have company."Scaramouche continued walking with a sigh. " font expect much." His tone was cold. "Alright, small talk is fine." Kazuha walked next to him. "Do you have any family that you enjoy? I have my moms, ones a captain and the other is a leader of a big business." Scaramouche remained silent, thinking of what family he cared most about. "My.. Adopted sister." "What's her name?" Scaramouche ignored him, walking a little faster, she wasn't really adopted, he was the adopted one. "What? Hey answer me!!" He stopped for a moment covering his mouth. Scaramouche turned around to look at him. "Are you really that eager to know." His tone was colder than before, his silence was a sign to drop the topic. "Her name's Hatsu." He continued walking, his anger was easy to red.

"Wait I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that." Kazuha caught up quickly. "I really did want to know but I didn't want to seem that eager, I should've thought before speaking I'm sorry." Kazuha stopped speaking, he realized he probably ruined the small relationship they already had, he decided he would give a proper apology after classes, he really wasn't thinking. Scaramouche lost him, making sure he wasn't around when he sighed, he had a feeling something would happen, he couldn't believe he had an ounce of trust for him, he regretted his decisions, he would get the day done with and start over with his mom later that night, he just had to worry about his period, it wasn't helping his pain at all.