CHAPTER FIVE, cat's out of the bag

"and it's hard to be at a party when i feel like an open wound"

taylor swift, this is me trying

social media + irl

CHARLES placed P3 and invited the two girls to a celebration party at the club.

they were currently in their shared hotel room dressing up for the party. gabby was changing into a black velvet top with a narrow slit at the neckline, when courtney asked to borrow her top.

"do you mind if I wear this?" she asked. the strawberry blonde glanced over her shoulder and nodded with a slight hum.

with that confirmation, courtney left the room to change.

gabby walked over to the vanity and started to do a smokey eye. she let out a giggle at the memory of charles discovering what it was.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

13 year old gabriella was currently sitting at her vanity watching a makeup tutorial when charles walked in to her room. he had a spare key so it wasn't unusual for him to be around a lot.

"what is that on your face?"

she glanced up at him before rolling her eyes and continuing her eyeshadow. "it's just makeup."

his face reads confused. "but why, you look great already."

a rose flush appeared on her cheeks and her eyes began to fill with adoration.

"i just wanted to try it." she muttered.

he nodded. "well okay, if that's what you like."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it seemed like her hands were working on autopilot because once her daydream had ended, her face already had makeup on it, and courtney was already in her outfit.