CHAPTER TEN, shopping is hard work

"'cause my girls and i, yeah, we all a ten"

— fly girl, FLO

irl + social media

irl + social media

iris and gabriella were walking around the brickell city center, after gabby had ditched the miami grand prix. she had just finished explaining her current predicament to the brunette friend.

"girl fuck charles and fuck his new girl!" iris exclaimed. she thought courtney was a horrible friend. "how can your own friend get with a guy she knew you liked?!" she continued.

in all seriousness, gabby couldn't believe it either. she had known courtney for 4 years, and thought she had developed a strong bond.

"well i don't want to think about them anyways." the redhead mentioned.

the two girls quickly strayed away from the topic, and went on about random things. gabriella talked about the guy she had met in new york— to which iris had told her to totally go for him, and iris talked about her current talking stage with someone she was interested in.

after the friends had ran out of things to talk about, they spotted a karaoke bar and decided to go in.

they looked through the selection until the found a song called fly girl and decided to give it a go.

"SEE YOU'RE TELLIN' ME I'M PRETTY BUT ITS OBVIOUS!" the two girls screamed for the entirety of the song before it ended and they walked out of the bar.

iris decided that gabriella needed to meet some of her own friends, so she called them up to the mall so she could meet them.

JORDAN TYE was working out when she received a call from iris telling her to pull up to the mall. she wasn't originally planning on going, but once iris had told her it was a relationship emergency, she was on her way immediately.